09:00 16 June 2014
By Norwich City Football Club
Job Vacancies at Norwich City Football Club
SALARY: From £7.25 PH
HOURS OF WORK
Matchdays - minimum 4 Hours – Start time match dependent
Matchday Safety Officer
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- Attend pre-event briefing
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework, or undergoing such training
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Assist in the prevention of overcrowding by ensuring the crowd limits in various parts of the ground are complied with
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Identify and investigate any incident or occurrence among supporters, reporting their findings to a supervisor
- Report to the area supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room and any first aid equipment kept elsewhere in the Stadium
- Be fully conversant with any methods or signals used to alert staff that an emergency has arisen
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Behaviours (Accountability, Purpose, Continuous Improvement, Communication and Building Know-how)
To apply, please send a one-page covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Duties will include basic food preparation, general kitchen cleaning/hygiene duties, restocking and cleaning of vending machines and washing up.
You will need to have your own transport; a Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is preferred but not essential.
We offer flexible working hours and a unique working environment.
For further information please contact Rosie Wallace on 01603 218773 or apply online at www.deliascanarycatering.com
CVs should be sent to:
Norwich City Football Club
Carrow Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1JE.
DELIA'S CANARY CATERING
Match day Kiosk Supervisors required
As a Match day Kiosk Supervisor you will be supervising one of our busy matchday kiosks. You will be responsible for up to 18 members of till staff and for serving up to 3,000 customers.
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and organised individuals who can commit to working all our 1st Team Matchdays.
We offer a unique, varied and exciting working environment.
For further information please visit www.deliascanarycatering.co.uk
Please send your C.V with a covering letter to Jane Mitchell, Assistant Catering HR Manager, Norwich City Football Club PLC, Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are looking for dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic chefs who can commit to working all Norwich City First Team Matchdays. Previous experience of working in a large catering/banqueting environment is desirable.
We offer good rates of pay, flexible working hours and a unique working environment. For the full job description please visit www.deliascanarycatering.co.ukAPPLY
To apply for these roles please send CV, one page covering letter & salary expectations to Nicky Wason, Catering HR Manager, Norwich City Football Club, Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE or email email@example.com
Community Sports FoundationThe Norwich City CSF welcomes expressions of interest from sports coaches.
Please visit the CSF recruitment page
for more information.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.