Job Vacancies at Norwich City Football Club
Professional Development Phase (PDP) Lead Under-18 Coach
Norwich City FC is looking to recruit a self-motivated, confident, experienced and knowledgeable individual to join the Football Department in the position of Under 18 Coach.
Based on the Club’s Football Philosophy as directed by the Head of Coaching, the role of Under 18 Coach is fundamental to the long term vision of Norwich City in developing its players technically and tactically, through daily coaching contact time and the Games Programme.
Working within the Academy Structure and in unison with the Professional Development Phase Coaching Programme, the Under 18 Coach will play a pivotal role in the development and transition of the Club’s Academy scholars and young professionals from Development stage to Professional stage. He or she will help create individual learning objectives for each player, through the use of action plans and record individual player data on the Player Performance Clock, whilst helping them to develop strategies for coping with the demands of becoming a young professional footballer. Alongside coaching duties, he or she will assist in the identification and recruitment of players within the Professional Development Phase and monitor the development of potential Professional Development Phase Squad players.
Applicant Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
Coaching experience in the Professional Development Phase at Professional Club Level
UEFA A Licence
FA Advanced Youth Award (when applicable, to work towards this qualification)
FA Licence Maintenance (including up to date BFAS, Safeguarding Children and enhanced DBS)
Professional Playing Experience
UEFA Pro Licence
Coaching experience at a Category 1 Academy
Competitive salary, relocation and other benefits apply.
Applicants to apply to: (please note only written applications, no enquiries by telephone)
Ricky Martin, Technical Director via email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 31st August 2016
Sous Pastry Chef
You will be responsible for producing all Pastry items for Delia’s Canary Catering whilst adhering to the Delia Smith brand and recipes. You will support the Head Pastry Chef and cover their position when absent.
40 hours P/W including evening, weekends and all home matchdays.
• Manage The Pastry Team and Kitchen Porters in the Pastry Kitchen alongside the Head Pastry Chef.
• Produce all pastry items within Delia’s Canary Catering guidelines.
• Supervise the Chefs to ensure that all the recipes are followed accurately to maintain levels of quality.
• Manage stock levels and undertake stock takes.
• Work within the Catering budget to ensure that recipes are followed and waste is minimized as much as possible.
• Motivate, lead and manage the Kitchen Brigade and Kitchen Porters.
• Maintain and record all aspects of Food Hygiene to meet Health and Safety Legislation / Requirements and the Club’s Food Management System.
• Use purchase order system to order, produce and transfer produce electrically.
• Use in house systems to communicate and manage work load.
Demonstrate experience of working in a high quality catering business.
Open minded attitude
Pro-active problem solver.
Strong supportive attitude; sets good standards for others to follow, sets goals and objectives and achieves them, sets goals and objectives for the team.
Works in a methodical and timely manner
Organised and meets deadlines.
Works well under pressure
Flexible and able to cope with last minutes change e.g. absent staff, unexpected increases in customer requirements.
The closing date is Monday, August 29. For more information and to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required to assist in the general cleaning of our Corporate areas.
4 hours P/D, typical hours 6am-10am Occasional evening, weekend and matchday work as and when required to meet the needs of the business.
We are looking for someone with a attention to detail, an understanding of good hygiene and a warm personality.
Cleaning experience is preferred but not essential.
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Retail Customer Service Representative (Carrow Road)
Norwich City Football club are excited to be recruiting a Retail Customer Service Representative.
25 hours across 3-4 days P/W including weekends and unsociable hours during key periods.
You will be responsible for supporting our first team by delivering a first class service to our customers that allows you to increase sales and profit across the Retail Business.
• To manage all customer complaints for the retail business.
• To maintain a record of all customer complaints received and sent.
• To react to requests from customers for products that may be in stores but not in the warehouse to fulfil online orders
• Complete any administration as and when needed within the Retail Department.
• Ensure all internal and external correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner.
• Manage all Internal Requisitions to ensure they are fulfilled correctly.
• Deal with all returns for online and mail order in a timely fashion ensuring the right paper has been completed to return to stock.
• Work in conjunction with the retail stock controllers and stores to ensure the stock accuracy is always a priority.
• Implementing and maintaining standards and supporting the retail team in meeting these standards.
• Providing information and data that allows the business to continually improve our customer service and fulfilment.
• Managing the cost base to ensure you work within your targets
• Being a true ambassador for the NCFC Brand.
• Effective time management and communication skills
• Inspirational and confident approach
• Strong written and analytical acumen
• Proactive approach to customer service management
• Motivated and Enthusiastic
The ideal candidate will be customer focussed, approachable and willing to go the extra mile.
For a full job description and to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stadium Vendors (Carrow Road)
Delia’s Canary Catering is looking for dynamic individuals to sell food and drinks directly to our amazing fans out in the stands at Carrow Road.
The ideal candidates will enjoy the lively banter of a first team matchday and be capable of interacting with customers to attract and improve sales.
You must be comfortable carrying your own stock and have the confidence to sell to a crowd of passionate supporters.
You need to be energetic, motivated, loud and proud to do a job with a difference.
We can offer exceptional pay rates and incentives to successful Stadium Vendors.
Experience is not essential for the right (big) personality!
Apply online here
For more details please call Catering HR on 01603 218773
Matchday Staff (Carrow Road)
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic please complete an online application at www.deliascanarycatering.com/contact/jobs/
We currently have vacancies for:
• Kiosk Bar staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a Premier League match day.
Apply online here
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Matchday Betting Cashiers
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay:
£8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please go to www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
SALARY: From £7.25 PH
HOURS OF WORK
Matchdays - minimum 4 Hours – Start time match dependent
Matchday Safety Officer
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- Attend pre-event briefing
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework, or undergoing such training
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Assist in the prevention of overcrowding by ensuring the crowd limits in various parts of the ground are complied with
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Identify and investigate any incident or occurrence among supporters, reporting their findings to a supervisor
- Report to the area supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room and any first aid equipment kept elsewhere in the Stadium
- Be fully conversant with any methods or signals used to alert staff that an emergency has arisen
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Behaviours (Accountability, Purpose, Continuous Improvement, Communication and Building Know-how)
To apply, please send a one-page covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Community Sports Foundation
The Norwich City CSF welcomes expressions of interest from sports coaches.
Please visit the CSF recruitment page for more information.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.