Job Vacancies at Norwich City Football Club
Operations Administrator (Carrow Road)
Norwich City Football Club are looking for an experienced administration assistant to join our busy Operations department. You will report to the Head of Stadium Security and be responsible for all clerical functions as well as offering support in a wide variety of tasks to the Operations team.
37.5 hours P/W, Monday - Friday.
Occasional Matchday work is required.
• Management of paperwork associated with Matchday stewards
• Management of purchase orders and invoicing
• Producing and tracking capitol expenditure requests
• Assist in the paperwork for the general safety certificate
• Excellent communicator
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are a hard-working individual, meet the above requirements and comfortable working in an informal environment then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Stadium Vendors (Carrow Road)
Delia’s Canary Catering is looking for dynamic individuals to sell food and drinks directly to our amazing fans out in the stands at Carrow Road.
The ideal candidates will enjoy the lively banter of a first team matchday and be capable of interacting with customers to attract and improve sales.
You must be comfortable carrying your own stock and have the confidence to sell to a crowd of passionate supporters.
You need to be energetic, motivated, loud and proud to do a job with a difference.
We can offer exceptional pay rates and incentives to successful Stadium Vendors.
Experience is not essential for the right (big) personality!
Apply online here.
For more details please call Catering HR on 01603 218773.
Matchday Staff (Carrow Road)
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic please complete an online application at www.deliascanarycatering.com/contact/jobs/.
We currently have vacancies for:
• Kiosk Bar staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a Premier League match day.
Apply online here.
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Retail Stock Control Assistant (Carrow Road)
Hours: 25 hours P/W across 5 out of 7 days which, may include matchdays and unsociable hours during peak training periods.
Norwich City Football Club are delighted to be recruiting for a Retail Stock Control Assistant to be responsible for supporting our first team by delivering a first class service to our internal customers allowing us to increase our profit by managing our stock accurately.
• Manage receipt of stock from suppliers into the warehouse and movement of stock from the warehouse to all locations within the business
• Maintain record of all stock movement and keep records up to date
• React to requests for stock in a timely manner
• Continually maximise opportunities by driving sales
• Perform regular stock counts
• Keep supplier information up to date on internal systems
• Travel to all Norwich City Football Club locations
• Effective time management and communication skills
• Inspirational and confident approach
• Strong analytical acumen
• Proactive approach to stock management
• Motivated and enthusiastic
If you meet the above requirements we would like to hear from you. Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Store Manager(Carrow Road/Castle Mall/Chapelfield/Colney)
Hours: 40 hours p/w
As an Assistant Store Manager for Norwich City FC, you will be responsible for supporting our first team by delivering a first class service to our customers that allows you to increase sales and profit in store.
• Providing inspirational leadership, development and performance management of the store team.
• Using a commercially focused approach to continually maximize opportunities by drive sales.
• Creating an energized atmosphere that converts customer on key selling periods.
• Ability to achieve results through empowering people
• Taking a strategic approach and being continually aware of external factors in the retail industry that may affect the business on a day to day basis.
• Implementing and maintaining visual store standards and supporting the team in meeting these standards.
• Providing information and data that allows the business to continually improve our product offering.
• Cascading vital business information on a regular basis to store teams.
• Recruitment and supporting the development of store teams.
• Investigating and implementing an action plan to address any poor key performance indicators results within store.
Candidates have to have: effective time management and communication skills; an inspirational and confident approach; strong commercial and retail knowledge, and prior retail management experience.
• Sales Orientated
• Customer Focused
• Extra Mile
• In Play
• Results Driven
• Neighbour Mentality
Please apply by emailing email@example.com.
Maintenance Operative (Carrow Road)
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Be able to use your experience to complete hands-on maintenance tasks with excellent, mature team player skills along with a workforce of two others.
- Complete maintenance tasks to include preventative & reactive works as well as improvements in order to ensure little or no down time for all facilities.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have a sound grounding in electrical installations and mechanical engineering.
- Have a good knowledge of all aspects of maintenance work to a very high standard, although you will be expected to follow the Stadium Maintenance Managers lead in all aspects of the job.
- Learn all aspects of essential maintenance on match days.
- Be able to work at our training ground and retail outlets in Norwich when required.
- Always work according to current Health & Safety standards.
- Have a Full Driver's License.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All aspects of this job have to work to a fixture list, which will involve some weekend work and long hours at certain times of the season.
Match Day Betting Cashiers
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
The successful candidates must be:
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please go to www.bdstadia.co.uk/application where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
SALARY: From £7.25 PH
HOURS OF WORK
Matchdays - minimum 4 Hours – Start time match dependent
Matchday Safety Officer
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- Attend pre-event briefing
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework, or undergoing such training
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Assist in the prevention of overcrowding by ensuring the crowd limits in various parts of the ground are complied with
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Identify and investigate any incident or occurrence among supporters, reporting their findings to a supervisor
- Report to the area supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room and any first aid equipment kept elsewhere in the Stadium
- Be fully conversant with any methods or signals used to alert staff that an emergency has arisen
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Behaviours (Accountability, Purpose, Continuous Improvement, Communication and Building Know-how)
To apply, please send a one-page covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Community Sports Foundation
The Norwich City CSF welcomes expressions of interest from sports coaches.
Please visit the CSF recruitment page for more information.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.