Senior Publications Editor (Carrow Road)
Norwich City Football Club are looking for an experienced Publications Editor to join our Communications team.
You will be responsible for compiling, editing and championing the matchday programme 'OTBC' and all other Club publications to a top ten Premier League standard as well as producing titles which are profitable and effectively conform with the Club's communication objectives and brand guidelines.
37.5 hours P/W plus all home matchdays. You may
be required to work unsociable hours, evenings and weekends to fit around home fixtures.
• To manage the editorial production processes of all official Norwich City print titles, liaising with third party design and print partners where appropriate.
• To propose the general layout and content of the matchday programme at the start of each season reviewing progress and amending content as appropriate during the course of the season.
• To write and sub-edit content and identify additional external freelance requirements within agreed budgets.
• To complete the programme within the deadlines agreed with the nominated printer to ensure delivery on matchdays.
• To hold regular meetings with supporters and programme sellers ensuring editorial content meets the needs of both supporters and the Club.
• To manage and liaise with all internal/external/freelance contributors to the Club’s print titles.
• To liaise with other clubs regarding copy exchange and programme cross-sales.
• To work on home matchdays to help manage gathering of relevant matchday editorial.
• To produce the Club Handbook in time for the start of each new season.
• To compile player profiles in time for 1st August on each new season for sharing with other clubs on a reciprocal basis and for publication on Club website and in programme.
• To liaise regularly with playing and coaching staff, collecting interviews and features for use within the matchday programme and other channels.
• To pro-actively and effectively promote the programme and all other publications across the Club’s digital platforms, working in conjunction with the Head of Digital.
• Previous experience of working in programme/or editorial production.
• A keen interest and knowledge of the football industry.
• Experience of working in a sporting environment.
• Experience of working in a media environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines.
• Creative and an excellent communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels.
For a full job description and to apply for this role please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date Monday 27th June, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Retail Customer Service Representative (Carrow Road)
Norwich City Football club are excited to be recruiting a Retail Customer Service Representative.
25 hours across 3-4 days P/W including weekends and unsociable hours during key periods.
You will be responsible for supporting our first team by delivering a first class service to our customers that allows you to increase sales and profit across the Retail Business.
• To manage all customer complaints for the retail business.
• To maintain a record of all customer complaints received and sent.
• To react to requests from customers for products that may be in stores but not in the warehouse to fulfil online orders
• Complete any administration as and when needed within the Retail Department.
• Ensure all internal and external correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner.
• Manage all Internal Requisitions to ensure they are fulfilled correctly.
• Deal with all returns for online and mail order in a timely fashion ensuring the right paper has been completed to return to stock.
• Work in conjunction with the retail stock controllers and stores to ensure the stock accuracy is always a priority.
• Implementing and maintaining standards and supporting the retail team in meeting these standards.
• Providing information and data that allows the business to continually improve our customer service and fulfilment.
• Managing the cost base to ensure you work within your targets
• Being a true ambassador for the NCFC Brand.
• Effective time management and communication skills
• Inspirational and confident approach
• Strong written and analytical acumen
• Proactive approach to customer service management
• Motivated and Enthusiastic
The ideal candidate will be customer focussed, approachable and willing to go the extra mile.
For a full job description and to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Ledger Controller – One year Maternity cover (Carrow Road)
Norwich City Football Club are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Controller to join our Finance team.
The ideal candidate will be confident, have a hunger to grow and achieve and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with occasional weekend/matchday work.
- Process Purchase Ledger invoices onto accounts software
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Ensure suppliers are paid in line with the Club’s terms and conditions, and send remittance advices
- Add new suppliers and products onto the systems database
- Manage and develop the Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Produce and report Purchase Ledger KPIs in a timely manner
- Maintain the Aged creditors report
- Shut down purchase ledger on time in line with month end deadlines
- Post payments onto the accounts software
- Any other areas of Finance as deemed required
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptive
- Able to use own initiative and common sense
- Is confident in dealing with colleagues and building effective and far-reaching professional relationships across all department of the Club.
- Communicate well as part of a team and with various levels of management
- Willing to give extra when required
- Good Microsoft office skills (in particular Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing people
- Purchase Ledger experience desirable
For a full job description and to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Stadium Vendors (Carrow Road)
Delia’s Canary Catering is looking for dynamic individuals to sell food and drinks directly to our amazing fans out in the stands at Carrow Road.
The ideal candidates will enjoy the lively banter of a first team matchday and be capable of interacting with customers to attract and improve sales.
You must be comfortable carrying your own stock and have the confidence to sell to a crowd of passionate supporters.
You need to be energetic, motivated, loud and proud to do a job with a difference.
We can offer exceptional pay rates and incentives to successful Stadium Vendors.
Experience is not essential for the right (big) personality!
Apply online here
For more details please call Catering HR on 01603 218773
Matchday Staff (Carrow Road)
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic please complete an online application at www.deliascanarycatering.com/contact/jobs/
We currently have vacancies for:
• Kiosk Bar staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a Premier League match day.
Apply online here
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Matchday Betting Cashiers
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay:
£8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please go to www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
SALARY: From £7.25 PH
HOURS OF WORK
Matchdays - minimum 4 Hours – Start time match dependent
Matchday Safety Officer
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- Attend pre-event briefing
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework, or undergoing such training
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Assist in the prevention of overcrowding by ensuring the crowd limits in various parts of the ground are complied with
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Identify and investigate any incident or occurrence among supporters, reporting their findings to a supervisor
- Report to the area supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room and any first aid equipment kept elsewhere in the Stadium
- Be fully conversant with any methods or signals used to alert staff that an emergency has arisen
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Behaviours (Accountability, Purpose, Continuous Improvement, Communication and Building Know-how)
To apply, please send a one-page covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Sports Foundation
The Norwich City CSF welcomes expressions of interest from sports coaches.
Please visit the CSF recruitment page for more information.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.