Job Vacancies at Norwich City Football Club
Retail Customer Service Representative (Carrow Road)
Norwich City Football club are excited to be recruiting a Retail Customer Service Representative.
25 hours across 3-4 days P/W including weekends and unsociable hours during key periods.
You will be responsible for supporting our first team by delivering a first class service to our customers that allows you to increase sales and profit across the Retail Business.
• To manage all customer complaints for the retail business.
• To maintain a record of all customer complaints received and sent.
• To react to requests from customers for products that may be in stores but not in the warehouse to fulfil online orders
• Complete any administration as and when needed within the Retail Department.
• Ensure all internal and external correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner.
• Manage all Internal Requisitions to ensure they are fulfilled correctly.
• Deal with all returns for online and mail order in a timely fashion ensuring the right paper has been completed to return to stock.
• Work in conjunction with the retail stock controllers and stores to ensure the stock accuracy is always a priority.
• Implementing and maintaining standards and supporting the retail team in meeting these standards.
• Providing information and data that allows the business to continually improve our customer service and fulfilment.
• Managing the cost base to ensure you work within your targets
• Being a true ambassador for the NCFC Brand.
• Effective time management and communication skills
• Inspirational and confident approach
• Strong written and analytical acumen
• Proactive approach to customer service management
• Motivated and Enthusiastic
The ideal candidate will be customer focussed, approachable and willing to go the extra mile.
For a full job description and to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Ledger Controller – One year Maternity cover (Carrow Road)
Norwich City Football Club are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Controller to join our Finance team.
The ideal candidate will be confident, have a hunger to grow and achieve and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with occasional weekend/matchday work.
- Process Purchase Ledger invoices onto accounts software
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Ensure suppliers are paid in line with the Club’s terms and conditions, and send remittance advices
- Add new suppliers and products onto the systems database
- Manage and develop the Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Produce and report Purchase Ledger KPIs in a timely manner
- Maintain the Aged creditors report
- Shut down purchase ledger on time in line with month end deadlines
- Post payments onto the accounts software
- Any other areas of Finance as deemed required
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptive
- Able to use own initiative and common sense
- Is confident in dealing with colleagues and building effective and far-reaching professional relationships across all department of the Club.
- Communicate well as part of a team and with various levels of management
- Willing to give extra when required
- Good Microsoft office skills (in particular Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing people
- Purchase Ledger experience desirable
For a full job description and to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Commis Chef (Delia's Canary Catering, Carrow Road)
You will be required to prepare and cook food as and when requested by the Head Chef as well as carry out all kitchen related duties.
• Follow recipes and quantity specifications accurately, as set by the Head Chef.
• Constantly check with the chef in charge that recipes are correctly followed.
• Report all equipment failures to the Head Chef at the earliest opportunity.
• Maintain highest standards of personal hygiene in accordance with EHO guidelines and company policy.
• To assist other members of staff when required.
• Be a team player.
• Cleaning of work areas in accordance with guidelines given.
The ideal candidate will have an NVQ Level 1 although this is not an essential requirement.
If you are a committed and proactive individual with attention to detail please apply!
Special Events Coordinator
You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and promoting Special events for Delia's Canary Catering.
37.5 Hours P/W Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
• To co-ordinate and help organise all Delia's Canary Catering special events to the highest standard, liaising with the Sales Executive and other departments as required to discuss menus, timings, decoration, booking entertainment or activities where necessary.
• Ensure that event information is communicated efficiently and accurately in order to give managers the maximum time to plan.
• To set up and manage accurate booking sheets for each event and take bookings via telephone and e-mail.
• To take responsibility for processing all ticket payments and sending tickets to customers including relevant cancellation information and menu details.
• To process all special event booking cancellations and refunds according to our cancellation terms and conditions.
• To be involved with the Sales Executive and marketing in the plan ahead for Delia’s Canary Catering regular special events lists on a rolling twelve-month basis such as booking Christmas discos and NYE band in January / February.
• To organize the gifts required for events such as bouquets for Valentines, Mother's Day gifts, children's Christmas gifts.
• Print menus, table plans and place name cards for each event (as required).
• To help the sales and marketing team achieve targeted revenue for Special Event business by ensuring all bookings are chased and tickets are issued in a timely manner .
• To meet and greet at events where required and arrange for additional staff to assist when necessary.
• Ensure all attendees at special events are issued with relevant competition entry forms to maximise the collation of customer details for our database.
• Hold and attend relevant meetings.
• Assist with conference and banqueting enquiries and send quotes as and when required.
• Assist with the co-ordination of conference and banqueting events for external customers as and when required.
• Ad hoc administration duties.
The ideal candidate will have administration experience and be confident when dealing with incoming/outgoing sales calls.
If you are an organised, proactive and outgoing individual then we would like to hear from you!
Video Producer (Carrow Road)
Norwich City Football Club are recruiting a talented and creative Video Producer to join our Digital Team at Carrow Road, Norwich.
You will be responsible for the execution of the Club's overall video-production strategy and work with stakeholders across the business to best leverage the business's most valuable form of media output. 35 hours P/W, frequent travel required.
- Develop a comprehensive ongoing video production plan aligned with overall objectives.
- Work hand-in-hand with commercial stakeholders to develop and deliver class-leading video projects as demanded by the Club's commercial partnerships.
- Manage the production and successful delivery of video projects commissioned by internal stakeholders, including corporate presentations, retail products and campaigns, catering events and kit launches.
- Help drive the Club’s overall fan engagement strategy through the creation year round of compelling, entertaining and informative video content.
- Drive consistent growth across the Club’s video channels, including YouTube, Facebook, and other relevant earned platforms, as well as the Club’s premium video service.
- Work in concert with marketing and creative partners to deliver a consistent brand presentation for the Club across all video content.
- Be responsible for setting a very high quality threshold for video content, and work with partners across the business to help ensure collaborative projects consistently reach that threshold.
- Continuously benchmark and measure video content performance and adapt strategies to ensure the Club is always ahead of the game.
- Be an industry expert - stay informed of technological development and audience trends in order to best inform the Club’s long-term video production strategies.
- High level of expertise in the techniques of production and distribution of digital media.
- High proficiency in Premiere Pro CC
- A good working knowledge of Photoshop CC
- A basic understanding of After Effects CC
- Comfortable with working in a Mac OS environment.
- Comfortable with working with a range of cameras (Canon DSLRs, Sony Z5, Sony FS7)
- Experienced in on-field audio recording and lighting for interview setups.
- Pro-active, motivated, organised and responsible.
- The ability to work independently or in a team.
- Confident in challenging situations.
- Driven to deliver successful outcomes against the odds.
- Demonstrate vision and ability to persuade and deliver change into an organisation.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Uses initiative and is proactive; helping to create and implement new ideas and ways of working.
- The ability to review the current operation and identify practical areas for improvement.
- The ability to multi-task whilst prioritising where and when necessary.
- Actively co-operates and communicates with others.
- Be self-driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and the desire to make a real difference.
- Positive about achieving the Club, departmental and individual success.
- A passion or empathy with sports/sports entertainment.
If you meet the above requirements we would like to hear from you! Please apply via Reed.co.uk here
Community Engagement Sales Executive (Carrow Road)
You will primarily be focused on selling from our entire product suite in a business to consumer capacity, this will include but not be limited to Lotteries and the Match Day Programme. New business will be key to the success of the individual and the role, while also maintaining and developing existing products and revenue streams to ensure growth in this exciting area of the football club.
• Proactively sell all of the business to consumer products including Academy Jackpot, Scratch Cards, My Lotto, Golden Goals, Sponsorship of products, Bricks, 1902 Lottery, Raffle Draws.
• Pro-actively manage the on-line EBay store, updating and refreshing products as required.
• To seek sponsorship of products as and when required.
• Actively able to sell advertising space for retail products as required.
• To assist in the cross-selling of other retail products such as the Match Day Programme and Canary Magazine.
• Generate cold calling lists to find new customers through our internal systems.
• Actively seek new calling lists that can be used to generate new customers through cold calling.
• Assist in the renewals of existing customers Lottery.
• Constantly strive in building and nurturing a strong interest in all our products and build long standing relationships with businesses you engage with.
• Achieve and exceed robust sales targets.
• Generate new income for the business by creating and implementing new products.
• Report sales figures, call lists and potential business opportunities on a weekly basis to team.
• Ensure all contracts and business administration is completed in accordance with procedures and regulations.
• Work all home matches, leading and inspiring a team of Lottery sellers to hit and exceed their targets.
• To attend outbound site and sales visits on our business partners ensuring the partnership is running as agreed.
• Attend all necessary weekly/monthly meetings and ensure where appropriate all reports are administered accurately and to agreed timelines.
• Works collaboratively with other staff within the business ensuring standards are consistent throughout and working relationships are kept positive at all times.
• Any other duties appropriate to the skills and experience of the position holder and deemed necessary by the Head of Community Engagement.
• Actively monitor personal performance at work, looking to consistently contribute to personal objectives and team goals, and focus own activities accordingly.
• Excellent commercial acumen with a passion for delivering a high performance culture.
• Must be pro-active, motivated, organised, responsible and able to work independently and in a team.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Uses initiative and is proactive; helping to create and implement new ideas and ways of working.
• A self-starter and confident presenter.
• Ability to multi-task whilst prioritising where and when necessary.
• Be self-driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and the desire to make a real difference.
• Positive about achieving Club, departmental and individual success.
• Excellent, persuasive telephone manner
• Hours of work are Monday – Friday 09.00am – 17.00pm and will include all home match days.
• You may be asked to undertake additional duties to those above, either on a temporary or permanent basis, which the Club reasonably believes you are capable of carrying out, or for which you will be trained.
• Relevant professional, ethical and health and safety standards apply to this role.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stadium Vendors (Carrow Road)
Delia’s Canary Catering is looking for dynamic individuals to sell food and drinks directly to our amazing fans out in the stands at Carrow Road.
The ideal candidates will enjoy the lively banter of a first team matchday and be capable of interacting with customers to attract and improve sales.
You must be comfortable carrying your own stock and have the confidence to sell to a crowd of passionate supporters.
You need to be energetic, motivated, loud and proud to do a job with a difference.
We can offer exceptional pay rates and incentives to successful Stadium Vendors.
Experience is not essential for the right (big) personality!
Apply online here
For more details please call Catering HR on 01603 218773
Matchday Staff (Carrow Road)
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic please complete an online application at www.deliascanarycatering.com/contact/jobs/
We currently have vacancies for:
• Kiosk Bar staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a Premier League match day.
Apply online here
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Matchday Betting Cashiers
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay:
£8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please go to www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
SALARY: From £7.25 PH
HOURS OF WORK
Matchdays - minimum 4 Hours – Start time match dependent
Matchday Safety Officer
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- Attend pre-event briefing
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework, or undergoing such training
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Assist in the prevention of overcrowding by ensuring the crowd limits in various parts of the ground are complied with
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Identify and investigate any incident or occurrence among supporters, reporting their findings to a supervisor
- Report to the area supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room and any first aid equipment kept elsewhere in the Stadium
- Be fully conversant with any methods or signals used to alert staff that an emergency has arisen
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Behaviours (Accountability, Purpose, Continuous Improvement, Communication and Building Know-how)
To apply, please send a one-page covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Community Sports Foundation
The Norwich City CSF welcomes expressions of interest from sports coaches.
Please visit the CSF recruitment page for more information.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.