Delia’s Canary Catering is looking for dynamic individuals to sell food and drinks directly to our amazing fans out in the stands at Carrow Road.
The ideal candidates will enjoy the lively banter of a first team matchday and be capable of interacting with customers to attract and improve sales.
You must be comfortable carrying your own stock and have the confidence to sell to a crowd of passionate supporters.
You need to be energetic, motivated, loud and proud to do a job with a difference.
We can offer exceptional pay rates and incentives to successful Stadium Vendors.
Experience is not essential for the right (big) personality!
Apply online here
For more details please call Catering HR on 01603 218773
Matchday Staff (Carrow Road)
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic please complete an online application at www.deliascanarycatering.com/contact/jobs/
We currently have vacancies for:
• Kiosk Bar staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a match day.
Apply online here
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Matchday Betting Cashiers
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay:
£8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please go to www.bdstadia.co.uk/application
where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
SALARY: From £7.25 PH
HOURS OF WORK
Matchdays - minimum 4 Hours – Start time match dependent
Matchday Safety Officer
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- Attend pre-event briefing
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework, or undergoing such training
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Assist in the prevention of overcrowding by ensuring the crowd limits in various parts of the ground are complied with
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Identify and investigate any incident or occurrence among supporters, reporting their findings to a supervisor
- Report to the area supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room and any first aid equipment kept elsewhere in the Stadium
- Be fully conversant with any methods or signals used to alert staff that an emergency has arisen
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Behaviours (Accountability, Purpose, Continuous Improvement, Communication and Building Know-how)
To apply, please send a one-page covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Community Sports Foundation
The Norwich City CSF welcomes expressions of interest from sports coaches.
Please visit the CSF recruitment page for more information.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.