Latest Lotteries Products
Academy Jackpot − Your chance to win £15,000!
Academy Jackpot sponsored by CarShop gives you the chance to win up to £15,000 with two massive draws taking place at Christmas and in May, whilst supporting City's stars of the future at the same time.
For just £12 per month, you will be entered into a draw where we give away one prize of a £1,000, 10 prizes of £100 and 10 prizes of a Norwich City replica home shirt. Then at Christmas and at the last home game of the season we have the big draws of £15,000!
All profits raised from the Academy Jackpot go directly towards supporting the Norwich City Football Club Academy.
1902 Lottery – You can win £100 every day!
For just £1 a week you have the chance to win £100 every day of the year!
Every day one lucky winner wins £100, every week 10 people win £10 and every month one person wins £500!
Joining 1902 Lottery could not be easier, either contact your local newsagent to see if they partake in the scheme, or you can pay directly to the Club for just £52 for the year below.
Golden Goal Tickets
The Golden Goal, (our match day scratchcard) sponsored by Richard Pike Associates, includes an additional game this season, giving you an even greater chance of winning fantastic Club prizes.
- Cash prizes up to £750
- Signed memorabilia
- Gift vouchers
All proceeds raised go directly to the Club's Academy, providing the best environment possible for our stars of the future.
Not to be sold to, or purchased by persons under 16.
A limited number of engraved single and double bricks are still available to purchase at Carrow Road.
Engraved with a message of your choice, each brick comes complete with a certificate of authenticity; a great reminder of the message inscribed on the walls of our famous stadium.
Priced from just £50, a personalised brick makes a great present for any Norwich City fan.
Terms and Conditions
- The brick remains the sole property of Norwich City Football Club
- The bricks will be installed on a first-come, first-served basis at the discretion of the Club
- Bricks may become worn or damaged due to natural causes without liability to the Club
- The Club reserves the right to refuse unsuitable inscriptions
- In exceptional circumstances the bricks may be removed or relocated by the Club without liability for replacement
- Bricks which have been inscribed cannot be refunded except in the case of a fault with the product
- The Club will not accept liability for mistakes made by any persons when ordering (for example spelling mistakes)
- The location of the brick shall be at the Club's sole discretion