Hosted by a Canary Legend
The most sought after season ticket at Carrow Road just got even better!
On arrival at the Club's prestigious Boardroom you will be greeted by a glass of champagne and your Canary host for the day. Socialise at the bar or sit back at your private table and enjoy the fabulous food, whilst gaining all the insight to the day's big match with a selection of pre-match interviews with your host for the day and members of the Football Management Board or Board of Directors. All before taking your seat in the Sir Arthur South viewing gallery in time for the big match.
- Exclusive access to The Boardroom for the duration of your day.
- Match seating in the Sir Arthur South viewing gallery.
- Hosted by a Canary legend
- A glass of champagne on arrival.
- Pre–match three-course buffet on a private table.
- Half-time cakes and post-match snacks.
- Tea and coffee served throughout the day.
- Exclusive pre-match interview with a member of the Football Management Board or Board of Directors.
- Matchday programme and teamsheet.
- Betting facilities.
- Post-match Gunn Club access
- The Boardroom is located on the first floor of the City Stand, entrance via The Directors’ Entrance.
2016-17 Seasonal Price
- At one fixture during the season you will be invited to dine with the Chairman in the Club's modern Directors' Lounge. Your day will include all food and drink.
- Lunch and a tour of the Club's Colney Training Ground.
- Priority access to away tickets.
- Personal account manager.
£3,200 + VAT pp
Contact us now to find out more. Call 01603 218744 or email email@example.com