Season tickets for next season are now on sale with prices frozen for a third consecutive year.
All current season ticket holders will receive an information pack through the post with details on how to renew.
With prices frozen, the adult ticket price equates from just £26.29 per match for fans who renew before the first deadline on February 13 – a saving of over £300 on casual ticket prices. There will then be two further renewal periods with deadlines on March 12 and May 7. The earlier you renew the better, as prices will increase with each period.
In addition to the price freeze, the Club has raised the age threshold for junior season ticket holders from 17 to 18 years of age, adding even greater value for young Canaries.
For full information, click HERE
To renew today, click HERE
If you are not yet a season ticket holder you can join the waiting list now by contacting the ticket office on 0844 826 1902, email@example.com
or by visiting tickets.canaries.co.uk
• All current season ticket holders will receive a full, personalised information pack from Monday, January 11
• Price freeze – pay the same next year in standard areas as you did in season 2013-14
• For the very best price, renew by the first deadline on Saturday, February 13
• Junior season ticket holder age threshold raised from 17 to 18
• Pay by Direct Debit and if you renew by first deadline you can spread the cost over 12 months
If you are not yet a season ticket holder you can join the waiting list now by contacting the ticket office on 0844 826 1902 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To secure your place there is a £50 deposit which is deducted from the price of your season ticket when you are offered one to purchase.