HOW TO BUY
Guide to purchasing your tickets
Click here for online ticketing and Canary Store.
For a guide on how to use the online ticketing website please click here.
Carrow Road Ticket Office:
The Carrow Road ticket office (situated in the Aviva Community Stand) is open to personal callers between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on non-home match Saturdays and 9am to kick-off on home match Saturdays.
Tickets can also be purchased from the Canary Stores at the Castle Mall and Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich city centre.
Call 0844 826 1902 to purchase tickets between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on non-home match Saturdays. There is a 24-hour ticket office recorded information service on this number.
For information on our facilities and services for disabled fans at Carrow Road, and for information on away games, please contact Access Officer Stephen Graham via 0844 826 1902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any and all refunds will be offered at the sole discretion of the Club. For more details call 0844 826 1902 or visit the ticket office at Carrow Road.
Match sponsorships and meal and seat packages
MATCH sponsorships plus meal and seat packages are now on sale for Norwich City home matches for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season.
Click here to view all matchday sponsorships available for the 2013-14 season.
A limited number of hospitality season tickets are available for the forthcoming season. To guarantee your seat at every home league match at Carrow Road for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season call the matchday hospitality team.
Please call 0844 826 1902 option two or email email@example.com for more information.
YOU can be part of Norwich City with a priority membership package for the 2013-14 season.
For just £20 you can become a 2013-14 Norwich City priority member and ‘Be Part of City’ and you will receive the following key benefits:
• First priority to purchase an available home league match ticket before season ticket holders and non-members PLUS receive £2 discount on your match ticket
• Norwich City 2013-14 membership card (entitles you to 5 per cent discount in the Canary Store, Delia’s Restaurant and Bar, Yellows American Bar & Grill plus 2013-14 stadium tours at Carrow Road)
• Exclusive offers and discounts through the Club’s Canary Connections discount scheme
• Automatic entry into priority members only exclusive monthly prize draw
• Free entry to all Under-21 home fixtures held at Carrow Road during the 2013-14 season
• Free Global Canaries Newsletter with regular exclusive content sent to your email address
Norwich City supporters under the age of 17 will become a Junior Priority Member and receive all the features above plus: A Norwich City welcome pack, entry into a draw to be a matchday mascot for a game, as well as an invitation to the Junior New Year Party and exclusive Norwich City birthday card and gift.
All current members, both super and standard, will receive details of the new membership scheme and how to renew for 2013-14 in the post over the next few days.
Be part of City with a 2013-14 priority membership. Buy your 2013-14 priority membership online now, call 0844 826 1902 (option one) or visit the Carrow Road ticket office or the Canary Stores in Chapelfield or The Mall, Norwich.