08:00 17 January 2014
By Norwich City Football Club
Prices frozen for early renewalNORWICH City Football Club has announced season ticket prices for next season.
Key features for the 2014-15 campaign include:
- Season tickets are available to renew now.
- Best possible prices for those who renew by the first deadline of February 23 - the day we play Tottenham Hotspur at Carrow Road.
- 2014-15 season ticket prices frozen at this current season’s prices if renewed before February 23.
- Season ticket in the Barclay purchased before first deadline works out at just £26.29 per match, over-65s from £17.82, under-21s from £11.61, under-17s from £4.99 a game and under-12s from £3.67 a game.
- Join more than 14,000 others and spread the cost interest-free*
- Support the Academy and win your season ticket - included in the adult season ticket price is an optional £1 per home league game donation in support of the Club’s Academy – participants will be helping to support the next generation of Canary stars and will be entered into a draw every home league match to be in with the chance of winning back the cost of their season ticket.
- Season Ticket Waiting list. Priority will be given for any available season tickets after the last deadline of May 16 to those on the waiting list.
The current campaign has again witnessed the strength of the Yellow Army with the Carrow Road all-seater record again recently broken at the home match with Swansea City. A current occupancy rate of 99.95% also highlights that a season ticket remains the only way to guarantee your seat to watch all of the action in 2014-15.
Last year was a great year for the Norwich City Academy with the Under-18s winning the FA Youth Cup and several of those players making it to the fringes of the first team, the most prominent of these being Josh and Jacob Murphy who have both now made their senior debut this season.
Thousands of City fans made a significant difference to supporting these achievements and supporters can do so again this year by donating £1 per home league game with their new season ticket price, this will go towards developing the new generation of City stars in the Academy. In return each participating fan could win the price of their 2014-15 season ticket back from the Club by being entered into a half-time draw at each home league game of 2014-15 – getting 19 chances to win. Supporters are able to opt out of this donation if they don’t wish to take part – full terms and conditions are available in the season ticket brochure.
Please see the table below for the best possible prices against casual match ticket prices for the 2014-15:
Price per match based on 19-match season
|Season ticket price per match before February 23||2014-15 season ticket price before February 23||Saving against casual match ticket price|
Norwich City Chief Executive David McNally said: “Once again, the Yellow Army continues to amaze the world of football with record season ticket levels and record crowds, despite our current capacity restrictions.
“Not only that but your additional support with the Academy donations last year has helped us strengthen our Academy team as we attempt to build on last season’s heroic FA Youth Cup win by developing our own first team players of the future.
“Our aims are clear; we want to continue to play in the Barclays Premier League, we will invest all our spare cash in football, we are striving to continue to improve on and off the pitch and we embrace our community. We will only achieve our aims if we work hard and we work smart with the full backing of the Yellow Army and I thank you once again for your support in renewing your season ticket.”
Everything supporters need to know about how to renew their 2014-15 season ticket will be detailed in this year's ‘We Are Norwich’ season ticket presenter, which has been mailed out to every season ticket holder - or click here to view a copy.
Season tickets can be renewed now at the Carrow Road ticket office and official stores at Chapelfield or The Mall, by calling 0844 826 1902 or online.
Click here to view the season ticket brochure.
Click here to view the 2014-15 price grid.
Click here for season ticket FAQ
*Subject to £5 administration charge. Terms and conditions apply.