12:32 11 July 2012
By Norwich City Football Club
Best possible prices for early renewal
NORWICH City Football Club has announced season ticket prices for next season.
Key features for the 2013-14 campaign include:
- Season tickets are available to renew from 9am Thursday, January 17
- Best possible prices for those who renew by the first deadline of February 23 - the day we play Everton at Carrow Road
- Season ticket in the Barclay purchased before first deadline works out at just £27.29 per match (see grid below)
- Join more than 14,000 others and spread the cost interest-free*
- 2014-15 ground prices frozen if renewed this season before first deadline and Club playing in Barclays Premier League next campaign
- Academy initiative: Today, Tomorrow, Forever - included in season ticket price is an optional £1 per home league game donation in support of the Club’s Academy, participants will be helping to support the next generation of Canary stars and will be entered into a draw every home league match to be in with the chance of winning back the cost of their season ticket.
- Starting age for junior concession moved from 16 to 17 in line with government education legislation
- Season tickets are again capped at 22,000. Priority for any current season tickets which become available after last deadline will go to more than 1,800 signed up for season ticket waiting list.
*Subject to £5 administration charge. Terms and conditions apply.
With the Yellow Army’s continued loyalty again seeing season tickets currently reach the 22,000 cap for the second successive season, Carrow Road has again witnessed all-seater record-breaking crowds this campaign and ten out of 11 league games have been home sell-outs – reinforcing that a season ticket remains the only way to guarantee your seat to watch all of the action in 2013-14.
And with City boss Chris Hughton looking to secure the Canaries’ status as a Barclays Premier League club for another season, he said the support of the fans is as vital as ever: “The one thing you can’t underestimate is how important our home crowd is for us.
“The home crowd is vital – the feeling around the stadium, and how that makes the players feel is vital. The vocal backing we receive from the Norwich fans gives those players a lift, you know it does, and right when the players need it more often than not.”
Today, Tomorrow, Forever – With the great news that the Club has received Category One status in the Elite Player Performance Plan supporters can also help play their part in the future of Norwich City Football Club through their 2013-14 season ticket price.
By donating £1 per home league game with their new season ticket price, this will go towards developing the new generation of City stars in the Academy. In return each participating fan could win the price of their 2013-14 season ticket back from the Club by being entered into a half-time draw at each home league game of 2013-14 – getting 19 chances to win. Supporters are able to opt out of this donation if they don’t wish to take part – full terms and conditions in the season ticket brochure.
Please see the table below for the best possible prices against casual match ticket prices for the 2013-14:
|Season ticket price per match before February 23||2013-14 season ticket price before February 23||Saving against 2012-13 casual match ticket price|
- Price per match based on 19-match season
David McNally said: “Norwich City supporters are the Club’s biggest asset and have played a huge part in helping to drive the team on to success.
“Our club is run rather like a co-operative, with all the spare cash re-invested into football, and our income from ticket sales forms a really important part of our financial planning.
“Time and again, Canary fans back their club and we are so grateful for their continual support. We do hope that all season ticket holders renew their seat once again, to take advantage of both the best possible prices and to freeze Premier League prices for the following season.”
Everything supporters need to know about how to renew their 2013-14 season ticket will be detailed in this year's ‘We Are Norwich’ season ticket presenter, which has been mailed out to every season ticket holder.
Membership information for 2013-14 will be released in February 2013.
Click here to view the full 2013-14 season ticket pricing grid.
Season tickets can be renewed from 9am Thursday, January 17 at the Carrow Road ticket office and official stores at Chapelfield or The Mall, by calling 0844 826 1902 or online by clicking here.