Elite Player Development Centre Programme (EPDC)
The Elite Player Development Centre, the top tier for boys in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Peterborough, offers Under-9 to Under-16 players the chance to receive between 2-3.5 hours per week of quality technical coaching through football & futsal sessions a season.*
While the primary focus of the EPDC is to deliver a technical training programme, the EPDC squads will compete in organised fixtures, tournaments and other events.
The technical syllabus for the EPDC Programme is delivered in line with the philosophy and DNA of the Club & Academy.
All facilities are risk-assessed and provide outstanding playing surfaces.
*Areas may differentiate based on venues and times.
NEW FOR 2020-2021 SEASON – U13 – U16 League – Including Chelsea, QPR, Brooke House Academy & Norwich City CSF & RDP sides.
The Elite PDC Package
- 36-week training programme
- 2 hours of football-specific training (U9-U14)
- 1.5 hours of Futsal (U9-U12)
- 1.5 hours of Football Specific training (U15-U16)
- Fixtures against other professional club development squads
- Continue to play grassroots football for your club
- Training kit available to purchase
- Progression routes into Post 16 Football & Education Programmes
- One Tour per season per squad (additional)