The Norwich City FC Regional Development Programme has a vacancy for a casual coach to join the coaching delivery team within our youth development pathway in Peterborough.
This particular role is for the position of assistant coach on our Post 16 Football and Education programme in partnership with Thomas Deacon Academy in Peterborough.
As part of the role, the candidate will be required to plan and deliver to the squad over three afternoons per week whilst supporting the fixtures programme in competitive college league and cup fixtures which take place on Wednesdays.
The candidate must have experience within a youth development environment and must hold a Minimum Level 2 coaching license or be working towards the award.
Main Purpose of Role
- To support the development of the Football and Education Squad for 2019-20
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience that provides players with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To ensure thorough planning and organisation of training
- To support matchdays
- To comply with all RDP and TDA safeguarding procedures
- To ensure a high quality learning experience for players that meets internal and external quality standards
- To maintain discipline in-line with the RDP procedures to encourage attendance, punctuality, good behavior and high standards
- To work as part of the team
- To communicate effectively with the Football Development Officer and senior management
- To create strong working relationshipsto ensure clarity and clear communciation
- Level 2 Coaching award
- Safeguarding Children certification
- FA Emergency First Aid / BFAS
- Licensed Coaches Club membership
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- UEFA B Coaching award
Norwich City Football Club Regional Development Programme is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is Tueday 20th August 2019