The Norwich City FC Regional Development Programme has a vacancy for casual coaches to join the coaching delivery team within our youth development pathway in Suffolk.
This particular role is for the position of casual Under 8-16 coaches for the Girl’s Elite Player Development Centre based in Ipswich.
As part of the role, the candidate will be required to plan and deliver session’s to a variety of age groups within the group on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 5-6pm.
The role will present additional hours during school holidays to help run holiday camps and fixtures against other clubs, as well as hours during the week delivering in schools and on community projects on occasions.
The ideal candidate will hold a FA Level 2 coaching qualification or be working towards the award.
Main Purpose of Role
- To coach and develop the Girl’s Elite Player Development Centre
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience that provides players with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To ensure thorough planning and organisation of training
- To deliver sessions in-line with RDP values and the Norwich City FC DNA
- To write mid and end of season reports
- To comply with all RDP safeguarding procedures
- To ensure a high quality learning experience for players that meets internal and external quality standards
- To work as part of the team
- To communicate effectively with the Girls & Women’s Football Development Coordinator and other coaching staff
- FA Level 2 Coaching Qualification (Or working towards)
- Safeguarding Children certification
- FA Emergency First Aid / BFAS
- Full Clean UK Driving License
Norwich City Football Club Regional Development Programme is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.
To apply for the role of casual Girl’s Elite Player Development Centre coach please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org