The Norwich City FC Regional Development Programme has a vacancy for casual coaches to join the coaching delivery team within our youth development pathway in Cambridgeshire.
This particular role is for the position of Under 13 coach for the Eastern Junior Alliance (EJA) partnership between Histon Football Club and the RDP for the 2021-22 season.
As part of the role, the candidate will be required to plan and deliver to the squad one evening per week whilst support the management in competitive league and cup fixtures which take place on Sundays.
The candidate must have experience within a youth development environment and must hold a UEFA B coaching license or be working towards the award.
Main Purpose of Role
- To coach the Histon FC U13 EJA Squad for 2021-22
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience that provides players with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To ensure thorough planning and organisation of training
- To support the HFC management with match days
- To organise player-parent feedback events and report writing
- To comply with all RDP and Histon FC safeguarding procedures
- To ensure a high quality learning experience for players that meets internal and external quality standards
- To maintain discipline in-line with the RDP procedures to encourage attendance, punctuality, good behavior and high standards
- To work as part of the team
- To communicate effectively with the Histon FC Head of Youth / RDP Managing Director
- To create strong working relationships with the parents and guardians to ensure clarity and clear communication
- UEFA B coaching license (Or working towards)
- Safeguarding Children certification
- FA Emergency First Aid / BFAS
- Licensed Coaches Club membership
- Full Clean UK Driving License
Norwich City Football Club Regional Development Programme is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.
To apply for the role of EJA U13 coach roles please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.