The Norwich City FC Regional Development Programme will shortly be announcing a number of opportunities to join the staffing team for 2020. We are seeking professionals with a passion for sport development within full time & casual positions across our three regions in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Peterborough.
Our courses include:
- Weekly community courses
- Boys & girls Invitation only programmes
- Half-term and school holidays delivery
- Post 16 Football & Education programmes
- Goalkeeper programmes
It is also essential that candidates have the following requirements:
- Level 2 coaching badge
- Safeguarding Children certification
- FA Emergency First Aid
- Licensed Coaches Club membership
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Relevant experience/qualifications dependant on job role
Norwich City Football Club Regional Development Programme is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.
To register your interest to work for the Regional Development Programme in 2020, please contact our Operations Manager, Matt Clements at email@example.com.