Club Partner Survey - Now Closed!
To be in with a chance of winning a signed Norwich City home shirt, please complete the survey below and make sure you enter your email address and click submit at the bottom of the page to enter.
- The Club shall be the data controller for the purposes of any personal data (as defined by the Data Protection Act 2018) provided by individuals completing the fan survey and shall process such personal data only for the purpose of running the survey, collating and reporting upon the findings and running the associated prize draw, together with any other purpose that the entrant consents to at the point of survey submission.
- The survey shall run from 5.00pm (GMT) on Monday September 14 2020 until 5.00pm (GMT) on Wednesday, September 23 2020 (the “Survey Period”). To make a survey submission, you must be 18 or over. All fields of the survey form must be completed for it to be deemed to be a “Valid Entry”. All Valid Entries will automatically be entered into the prize draw outlined by these terms and conditions.
- No personal data will be divulged or passed to third parties. Aggregated results data from the survey will be used by the Club and shared with third parties. By submitting a Valid Entry, you consent to your answers being used to create this aggregated results data.
- The survey form must be completed and submitted online by the end of the Survey Period. Entries submitted after the Survey Period has ended will not be deemed Valid Entries or be accepted for the prize draw.
- The winner of the prize draw shall be notified by email from the Club. It shall be a condition of the winner claiming their prize that they respond to the notification email within seven days of the sending of the notification email. Should any winner not respond during this period the Club shall be entitled to award that winner’s prize to another Valid Entry submission drawn by the Club.
- The prize of the draw is a signed Norwich City Season 2020/21 Home Shirt
- The prize must be taken as stated. No prize is transferable. Any winner not electing to accept the prize as stated shall not be entitled to any cash or other alternative.
- Completion of the survey is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Club reserves the right to withdraw the prize draw at any time if events or circumstances occur outside its control which makes this necessary.
- The Club accepts no liability for any entries that are not completed within the Survey Period due to any reason beyond the Club’s control.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of the Club, their families or anyone else associated with this prize draw. Any such entries shall be deemed invalid.
- The survey and prize draw is restricted to one entry per person.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.