City midfielder raising money for family friend
NORWICH City midfielder Robert Snodgrass is auctioning off some fantastic collectors' items in the hope of raising money for a close family friend.
Three-year-old Caoimhe Neeson from Glasgow has been diagnosed with a fast-growing malignant brain tumour and needs to raise £200,000 to go to America for cancer treatment that is not available in the UK – this treatment could prolong her life (see news story here
Snodgrass, a Scottish international has put a number of items up for auction on the Club’s ebay page
• Robert’s boots which he wore at White Hart Lane in September to score his goal for the Canaries against Tottenham. Both boots have been signed.
• A signed pair of John Ruddy’s goalkeeping gloves
• A Norwich City home shirt signed by the first team squad
• A match prepared and signed Grant Holt shirt
• A match prepared and signed Robert Snodgrass shirt
The auction is running from Friday, October 19 at 7pm and will finish on Monday, October 29 at 7pm.