Board and shareholders in attendance at AGM
BDO were also re-elected to serve as independent auditors of the finances of Norwich City Football Club.
City manager Alex Neil and Technical Director Ricky Martin were in attendance, discussing matters relating directly to football.
Director of Finance, Steve Stone, outlined the key financial strategies for the year ahead before the meeting opened up for a lively debate with questions from the shareholders in attendance.
- Payment made to Ed Balls during transitional period between permanent Chief Executives
- Continuing to invest all spare money into the playing squad during each transfer window
- The Galway Roast, and implications of their terminated sponsorship of The South Stand
- Recent performances on the pitch and the Club's aspirations of Premier League football
- The importance of continuing to work closely with the local community, highlighting the work of the Community Sports Foundation
- Jacob Murphy's new four-and-a-half year contract