General admission prices frozen for fourth consecutive year
NORWICH City season tickets for the 2017-18 campaign are now on sale – and the Club is pleased to confirm all general admission ticket prices have been frozen for a fourth consecutive year.
All current season ticket holders will receive a personalised letter through the post this week with details on how to renew, along with an email for those providing an email address.
With prices frozen, the adult ticket price equates to less than £22 per match in the Sky Bet Championship, for fans who renew before the first deadline on Saturday, February 11 – a saving of over £150 on casual ticket prices.
There will then be two further renewal periods with deadlines on Saturday, March 11 and Sunday, May 7.
The earlier you renew the better, as prices will increase with each period. Full information on prices and deadlines can be found at canaries.co.uk or by contacting the ticket office in person, on 0844 826 1902
or at firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 15,000 Canaries fans now taking advantage of the Club’s Direct Debit scheme, this enables supporters to spread the cost of their season ticket across up to 12 months, if they renew by the first deadline.
City Chief Executive, Jez Moxey, commented: "Since I arrived last summer I have been hugely impressed by the strength and loyalty of the support for this football club from our fans.
"Their backing for the team home and away is fantastic and is definitely appreciated by the players and the Club in general.
"We’re really pleased to be able to freeze season ticket prices for the fourth consecutive year in recognition of the supporters’ passion and commitment and I would urge season ticket holders to take advantage of the best possible prices available to those who renew before the first deadline on 11 February."
For full information, click HERE.
To renew online today, click HERE
• All current season ticket holders will receive a personalised letter this week
• Price freeze – pay the same next year in standard areas as you did in season 2016-17
• For the very best price, renew by the first deadline on Saturday, February 11 when City entertain Nottingham Forest
• Pay by Direct Debit and if you renew by the first deadline you can spread the cost over 12 months
• Some hospitality season tickets are excluded from the price freeze. Please contact the Club for details
• To secure your place on the season ticket waiting list, there is a £50 deposit which is deducted from the price of your season ticket when you are offered one to purchase