Six big reasons to fundraise for our charity partners
THERE are now more reasons than ever to join the 2017 Run Norwich event and fundraise for our official charity partner, the Community Sports Foundation!
The 10k Run will hit the city centre once again this August, and if you're thinking of signing up then you won't be disappointed with charity entries now open
General entries are also now open. Looking to participate? If you are, here's why we believe you should do it as a fundraiser for CSF...
1. You'll DEFINITELY get a place and it will be FREE!
The best bit is that your charity entry
, provided that you raise a minimum of £100.
2. You'll make a difference.
Sport is an incredibly powerful tool and, as Norwich City's official charity, we are able to use it to improve the lives of those who need it most in Norfolk.
It might be through swimming sessions for children and adults with disabilities, or our work with young people in deprived areas - but in the most difficult moments, the Community Sports Foundation is there for Norfolk, providing an environment to make friends and learn new skills.
By fundraising for us, you'll be helping to improve the lives of thousands of local people.
3. (A biggie) We've donated some awesome Norwich City prizes and experiences for every fundraising milestone achieved by a CSF runner!
Take a look at this list of incentives we're offering:
• Raise £100 (min. target) - running vest/t-shirt, letter of thanks, and signed Norwich City player photo.
• Raise £150 - Carrow Road ground tour, for two
• Raise £250 - signed Norwich City FC ball
• Raise £400 - signed Norwich City FC shirt
• Raise £500 - photo opportunity on the Carrow Road pitch
• Raise £750 - match day hospitality at a Norwich City FC fixture
• Raise £1,000 - VIP experience at Norwich City’s Colney training ground
• Raise £2,000 - join Norwich City FC for their squad photo
For corporate teams:
• Raise £600 (min. corporate target) - running vest/t-shirt, letter of thanks, and signed Norwich City FC player photo.
• Raise £1,000 - signed Norwich City FC ball
• Raise £1,500 - signed Norwich City FC shirt
• Raise £2,000 - photo opportunity on the Carrow Road pitch
• Raise £3,500 - Norwich City FC player visit to your company
• Raise £5,000 - VIP experience at Norwich City’s Colney training ground
4. Ed Balls and Jake Humphrey have done it.
5. Fundraising support
There’s a dedicated CSF fundraising team that will support you every step of the way (not literally, they won’t be running with you).
From help with your fundraising page, to some expert tips on hitting your targets, our team will be at the end of a phone to offer support in the build up to race day. And they're really friendly.
6. We’ll make a fuss
After the race, our runners have a hospitality area where they can grab some food and relax after their hard work; we’d love for you to join us.
We also like to tell their stories on our social media channels (CSF, Run Norwich, and Norwich City) so you could end up being sort of famous!
So what do I do now?
We're now open to general entries, so to secure your place in Run Norwich as a Community Sports Foundation charity runner, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or enter HERE
As long as you can raise £100 in the next few months, you're in!