The Take That concerts at Carrow Road this Thursday and Friday will have extra security measures in place.
Following consultation between Norwich City, the tour promoters and the relevant authorities, there will be enhanced security at the concerts in light of the recent attacks in Manchester and London.
There will be a visible police and security personnel presence, while other measures will include a restriction on the size of bags that can be brought into the stadium (please see details below) and increased checks and searches.
Those attending are advised to arrive as early as possible and allow more time for security checks when arriving at the venue.
These measures have been put in place to protect our customers, visitors and staff and to ensure the safety of events taking place at our stadium is maintained throughout this period.
‘The Village’, an area selling food, drink and merchandise situated outside the stadium, will be open from noon on both Thursday and Friday.
On Thursday, the stadium opens for hospitality customers at 5pm and for all other ticket holders at 6pm.
On Friday, opening times are 5pm for hospitality customers and 5:30pm for all other ticket holders.
Please remember that no food or drink will be allowed into the venue, and there will be no public parking at the stadium itself.
Summary of key safety messages for concert-goers
- Please arrive as early as possible and allow more time for security checks and searches when arriving at the venue. These extra checks will increase the length of queues.
- Bags larger than 40cm x 35cm x 19cm (small bag/handbag) will NOT be allowed into the stadium.
- Concert-goers should be vigilant and report anything which causes them concern or which they think may constitute a safety risk to the nearest security or police personnel.
- Lost or stolen tickets must be reported to the ticket office.
- No food and drink will be allowed in except that purchased in stadium concessions.
- Items not permitted in the stadium: canned drinks, glass bottles, fireworks/flares, air horns, laser pens, camcorders, food not bought in stadium outlets, solid containers or flasks.