The latest OTBC features interviews with Kenny McLean and former City striker Dean Ashton, with Craig Fleming celebrated on the cover as part of our Portrait of an Icon series.
OTBC has been reduced to £3 this season after we listened to supporter feedback, with no reduction in quality or pagination.
Programmes can be bought from more locations than last season, and five matchday vendors will take contactless payment for the first time. These can be found outside the Queen of Iceni on Riverside, on the corner of King Street opposite Carrow Bridge, and at Carrow Road outside the Canary Store, the Away entrance and the Gunn Club entrance.
Packed into this week’s issue is…
- Head Coach Notes: Daniel Farke welcomes you to Carrow Road
- Things I’ve Learned: We speak to Dean Ashton about his City career
- Portrait of an Icon: Craig Fleming is profiled by Edward Couzens-Lake
- Chris Goreham: The voice of Norwich City continues his popular column
- Opposition Watch: Everything you need to know about Alex Neil’s Preston
- Getting To Know: Academy full-back Caleb Richards
- Unsung Hero: Fans pick their Canary unsung heroes
- 1988-89: Peter Rogers continues his series looking back at City’s push for glory 25 years ago
- Caught In Time: Former Club photographer Roger Harris picks his favourite images from the four decades he worked for City
- Steve Weaver: City’s Academy Manager on the pipeline to the first-team
- A to Z: Zoë Whitford continues her unconventional alphabetical look at all things Canaries
- Fan Column: Matthew McGregor makes his debut
- Opposition watch: Ffion Thomas continues her travels around the UK checking out the local football history around Preston
Can’t make the game? You can also subscribe to the programme for the season HERE. All remaining league home games delivered to your door ahead of each match, all for just £95 including p&p! The cost will reduce by £4.75 after each match.