We look back at a memorable year and talk to Timm Klose in the latest issue of OTBC.
City legend Ian Crook is our cover star and the latest player with over 300 appearances for the Club to be profiled in our Portrait of an Icon series.
OTBC was voted Overall Winner for the EFL Championship at the Midlands Programme Club awards 2018-19, and the award-winning programme is only £3 for 108 pages of brilliant exclusive content!
Packed into this issue…
• Timm Klose: On his love of bats, his famous laugh and much more in a Getting To Know interview
• Portrait Of An Icon: We celebrate another member of City’s 300 Club, the legendary Ian Crook
• Review of the Year: Late goals, sensational strikes and Zimbo’s head tackle
• Photos of 2018: Our Club photographer picks his top images of the year
• Remembering 1988-89: The fans look back on the rollercoaster season
• Head Coach’s notes: Daniel Farke looks ahead to Derby County
• Chris Goreham: On Ian Crook
• Travel Diaries: Ffion Thomas continues her brilliant travels around UK grounds
• Unsung Hero: A fan picks Oli Johnson
• A to Z: Zoë Whitford continues her unconventional alphabetical look at all things Canaries
• Academy: Steve Weaver column
• Opposition: Everything you need to know about Derby County
Programmes can be bought from more locations than last season, and three matchday vendors take contactless payment. These can be found outside the Queen of Iceni on Riverside, outside the Gunn Club entrance and opposite the Holiday Inn.
Can’t make the game? You can also subscribe to the programme for the remainder of the season HERE. All remaining league home games delivered to your door ahead of each match, all for just £47.50 including p&p (starting with the Birmingham City game)! The cost will reduce by £4.75 after each match.