Saturday’s matchday programme features an exclusive interview with Marco Stiepermann, a celebration of Norwich legend Adam Drury, a chat with City’s Head of Performance Chris Domogalla and a commemoration of the Canaries who served in the First World War.
For just £3, we’ve also got interviews with Academy winger Simon Power and former midfielder Trevor Putney, Daniel Farke pens his Head Coach's notes, and there’s the usual high-quality writing about all things Norwich City!
You can also collect the first of three vouchers in the next three OTBCs to claim your FREE copy of the 2019 Wall Calendar worth £8!
Packed into this week’s 108-page issue is…
• Marco Stiepermann: Exclusive interview with City's attacker on a difficult first season, loving his new role, settling into Norfolk life and much more
• Remembrance: As part of the Royal British Legion’s poppy appeal, we’ve profiled the brave men who fought in World War One while they were Norwich City players
• Chris Domogalla: Exclusive interview with Norwich's Head of Performance, talking training regimes, next week's warm-weather camp in Tampa and plenty more
• Head Coach: Daniel Farke discusses the win over Sheffield Wednesday and looks ahead to Saturday’s match
• Remembering ’88-89: Trevor Putney looks back at City's memorable season
• Portrait of an Icon: We another celebrate another member of City’s 300 Club, Adam Drury
• Chris Goreham: On 60 years since the start of the ’59ers Cup run
• Fan column: Connor Southwell on the international break
• Steve Weaver: The Academy Manager continues his regular column
• Simon Power: Getting to Know interview
• A to Z: Zoë Whitford continues her unconventional alphabetical look at all things Canaries
• Key numbers: All the stats, facts and tables you need
Programmes can be bought from more locations than last season, and four matchday vendors take contactless payment. These can be found outside the Queen of Iceni on Riverside, on the corner of King Street opposite Carrow Bridge, and at Carrow Road in three locations: outside the Holiday Inn, in front of the Gunn Club entrance and outside the Club Shop.
Can’t make the game? You can also subscribe to the programme for the remainder of the season HERE. All remaining league home games delivered to your door ahead of each match, all for just £66.50 including p&p! The cost will reduce by £4.75 after each match.