Saturday’s matchday programme features an in-depth look at Daniel Farke’s journey to Carrow Road, from striker to sporting director to Head Coach.
For just £3, there is also a celebration of cover star Daryl Sutch, a look back at the 1988-89 season, a rundown of the day’s Rainbow Laces activities, Chris Goreham’s column, a recap of the Annual General Meeting, the boss pens his Head Coach’s notes, and there’s the usual high-quality writing about all things Norwich City.
You can also collect the second of three vouchers exclusive to OTBC to claim your FREE copy of the 2019 Wall Calendar worth £8!
Packed into this week’s 108-page issue is…
• Daniel Farke: Tuesday’s draw at Hull marked the boss’s 75th game at Norwich, so we’ve told the story of how he came to Carrow Road
• Rainbow Laces: The club shows its support for Stonewall’s Rainbow Laces campaign, with a little help from Delia Smith and Stephen Fry
• Head Coach: Daniel Farke discusses the four points at Swansea and Hull and looks ahead to Rotherham
• Caught in Time: Former club photographer Roger Harris picks another of his favourite snaps
• Remembering ’88-89: Peter Rogers looks back at the memorable season
• Portrait of an Icon: We celebrate another member of City’s 300 club, Daryl Sutch
• Academy: Reports, results and interviews
• A to Z: Zoë Whitford continues her alphabetical look at all things Canaries
• Chris Goreham: On the Rotherham manager Paul Warne's Norwich connections
• Fan column: Matthew McGregor takes two Americans to their first-ever football match
• Rotherham: Everything you need to know about the opposition
• Steve Weaver: The Academy Manager continues his regular column
• Key numbers: All the stats, facts and tables you need
Programmes can be bought from more locations than last season, and four matchday vendors take contactless payment. These can be found outside the Queen of Iceni on Riverside, on the corner of King Street opposite Carrow Bridge, and at Carrow Road in three locations: outside the Holiday Inn, in front of the Gunn Club entrance and outside the Club Shop.
Can’t make the game? You can also subscribe to the programme for the remainder of the season HERE. All remaining league home games delivered to your door ahead of each match, all for just £57 including p&p (starting with the Nottingham Forest game)! The cost will reduce by £4.75 after each match.