Saturday’s OTBC features an exclusive interview with Timm Klose and a special feature on cover star Graham Paddon.
Klose, who has been in outstanding form, talks about the season so far, leadership, reaching 100 appearances for the Canaries, loving life in Norfolk, his love for adventure and much more.
Charismatic midfielder Paddon is celebrated on the cover of OTBC as this season we salute every Canary to have made over 300 appearances for City. We also profile the great man in Portrait of an Icon.
There is also a special Grant Holt signing page! Holt is making a guest appearance at the members-only area at the Junior Canaries Family FanZone this Saturday, and will be in attendance from 1.30pm-2.30pm. Pick up a programme to get it signed on page 17 by the Norwich City legend!
For just £3 we’ve also got interviews with Teemu Pukki and Academy midfielder Alfie Payne in our Getting To Know series, Daniel Farke looks back at the win over Aston Villa, Malcolm Allen remembers the 1988-89 season and there’s the usual high-quality writing about all things Norwich!
Packed into this week’s 108-page issue is…
• Timm Klose: An exclusive interview with the centre-back
• Opposition Watch: Everything you need to know about Brentford
• Head Coach notes: Daniel Farke looks ahead to Saturday’s match
• Remembering ’88-89: Malcolm Allen looks back
• Chris Goreham: The voice of Norwich City celebrates City’s youth
• Portrait of an Icon: We celebrate another member of City’s 300 club, Graham Paddon
• Fan Column: Matthew McGregor goes behind the scenes in the directors’ box
• Getting To Know... Teemu Pukki reveals more about himself
• Steve Weaver: The Academy Manager continues his regular column
• Key numbers: All the stats, facts and tables you need
• A to Z: Zoë Whitford continues her unconventional alphabetical look at all things Canaries
Programmes can be bought from more locations than last season, and four matchday vendors take contactless payment. These can be found outside the Queen of Iceni on Riverside, on the corner of King Street opposite Carrow Bridge, and at Carrow Road in three locations: outside the Holiday Inn, in front of the Gunn Club entrance and outside the Club Shop.
Can’t make the game? You can also subscribe to the programme for the remainder of the season HERE. All remaining league home games delivered to your door ahead of each match, all for just £71.25 including p&p! The cost will reduce by £4.75 after each match.