Friday’s OTBC features a wide-ranging interview with City star Onel Hernandez, and a celebration of the legendary Terry Allcock.
Hernandez talks exclusively about his year at Norwich, goals for the season, loving life in England… and his fondness for Argos.
Allcock, who turned out 389 times for the Canaries, is celebrated on the cover by local football art studio Patterns of Play, and is the latest legend to be featured in Portrait of an Icon.
Elsewhere, we speak to Club chaplain Jon Norman to find out more about his role, while the fans behind the flags and banners in the Barclay let us know about their plans for the season.
OTBC was voted Overall Winner for the EFL Championship at the Midlands Programme Club awards 2018-19, and the award-winning programme is only £3 for 108 pages of brilliant exclusive content!
Packed into this issue…
• Onel Hernandez: An exclusive interview with City’s winger
• Portrait Of An Icon: We celebrate another member of City’s 300 Club, the legendary Terry Allcock
• Head Coach’s notes: Daniel Farke looks ahead to Derby County
• Josh Coley: We speak to the Academy winger
• Flags & banners: Along Come Norwich and Barclay End Norwich on making Carrow Road a more colourful place
• Remembering 1988-89: Alan Taylor looks back on the rollercoaster season
• Chris Goreham: On dramatic late goals
• Travel Diaries: Ffion Thomas continues her brilliant travels around UK grounds with a visit to Cadbury Athletic FC
• A to Z: Zoë Whitford continues her unconventional alphabetical look at all things Canaries
• Fan column: Matthew McGregor on the pubs around the world which act as beacons for City fans
• Academy: Steve Weaver column
• Opposition: Everything you need to know about Birmingham City
• Club chaplain: Finding out more about Jon Norman's role
Programmes can be bought from the Shop and the Ticket Office, as well as the usual matchday vendors. Three vendors take contactless payment. These can be found outside the Queen of Iceni on Riverside, outside the Gunn Club entrance and outside the Shop. Programmes will also be available to buy in the 1902 Bar outside the South Stand for the first time.
Can’t make the game? You can also subscribe to the programme for the remainder of the season HERE. All remaining league home games delivered to your door ahead of each match, all for just £42.75 including p&p (starting with the Sheffield United game)! The cost will reduce by £4.75 after each match.