Wednesday’s OTBC features an exclusive interview with Ben Godfrey, chats with Onel Hernandez and Saul Milovanovic, a celebration of early City legend Joe Hannah and plenty more!
Godfrey tells us about adopting to life at centre-back, a frustrating start to the season and making the most of his opportunity.
With 10 games remaining, we also have a special look at all of the numbers that matter from the season so far.
OTBC was voted Overall Winner for the EFL Championship at the Midlands Programme Club awards 2018-19, and the award-winning programme is only £3 for 108 pages of brilliant exclusive content!
Packed into this issue…
• Ben Godfrey: Exclusive interview with City’s young centre-back
• Daniel Farke: The boss looks ahead to Hull City
• Getting To Know: Onel Hernandez
• Joe Hannah: We continue our series celebrating the 23 icons who have played over 300 times for the Canaries
• The Numbers That Matter: A deep stats dive into the season so far
• Remembering 1988-89: Mike Phelan looks back at an action-packed season
• Academy: Saul Milovanovic interview
• Chris Goreham: On taking over the next programme
• Travel Diaries: Ffion Thomas continues her brilliant travels around UK grounds
• A to Z: Zoë Whitford continues her unconventional alphabetical look at all things Canaries
• Academy: Steve Weaver column
• Opposition: Everything you need to know about Hull City
Programmes can be bought from the Shop and the Ticket Office, as well as the usual matchday vendors. Four vendors take contactless payment. These can be found outside the Queen of Iceni on Riverside, outside the Gunn Club entrance, outside the Shop and on the corner of King Street and Carrow Road. Programmes are also available to buy in the 1902 Bar outside the South Stand.