With eight games for the first team and six for the Academy, December is set to be a busy month at Norwich City.
Let’s break it down and take a look at who we’ll be playing and how you can follow the action from home.
Sky Bet Championship
- Match 15 - Wednesday, December 2 (7.45pm KO) vs Luton Town (A)
- Match 16 - Saturday, December 5 (3pm KO) vs Sheffield Wednesday (H)
- Match 17 - Wednesday, December 9 (7.45pm KO) vs Nottingham Forest (H)
- Match 18 - Saturday, December 12 (3pm KO) vs Blackburn Rovers (A)
- Match 19 - Wednesday, December 16 (8pm KO) vs Reading (A)
- Match 20 - Saturday, December 19 (12.30pm KO) vs Cardiff City (H)
- Match 21 - Saturday, December 26 (7.45pm KO) vs Watford (A)
- Match 22 - Tuesday, December 29 (7.45pm KO) vs Queens Park Rangers (H)
City go into December in the best position possible - top of the Championship table and unbeaten in the last ten league matches.
The festive season sees them return to Kenilworth Road looking for revenge, where the Canaries lost in the Carabao Cup at the start of the 2020-21 campaign.
1,000 fans will be present at Luton Town, while 2,000 will return to Carrow Road for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday.
We’ll then face Nottingham Forest, Blackburn Rovers, Reading and Cardiff City in the run up to Christmas, before travelling to Watford for a Boxing Day clash at Vicarage Road.
In a month of 24 points up for grabs, our final match is at home to Queens Park Rangers before we see in the New Year.
Reading v Norwich City, Norwich City v Cardiff City and Watford v Norwich City will be broadcast on Sky Sports and streamed on iFollow to season ticket holders.
All other Sky Bet Championship games will be streamed exclusively on iFollow.
- Premier League U18 South Match 10 - Saturday, December 5 (11am KO) vs Reading (A)
- Papa John’s Trophy Round of 32 - Tuesday, December 8 (7.45pm KO) vs MK Dons (A)
- Premier League U18 South Match 11 - Saturday, December 12 (12pm KO) vs West Ham United (A)
- Premier League 2 Division 2 Match 10 - Monday, December 14 (1pm KO) vs Sunderland (A)
- FA Youth Cup Third Round - Friday, December 18 (7pm KO) vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)
- Premier League 2 Division 2 Match 11 - Monday, December 21 (1pm KO) vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (H)
There are four different competitions for our Academy to be involved in across December, starting with the Premier League U18 South.
We’re eighth in a league of 13 at the end of November, above both Reading and West Ham United - the two teams we will face in December.
After our qualification from the group stages of the Papa John’s Trophy, our Under-21s travel to MK Dons to take on Russell Martin’s side in the Round of 32.
The Under-23s will return to Premier League 2 Division 2 action with a trip to Sunderland, David Wright’s side level on points with league leaders Middlesbrough at the time of writing.
FA Youth Cup third round action takes place away to Wolves for our Under-18s in December’s penultimate Academy game, before they travel to Lotus Training Centre for the final league game of the month.
Updates for all Academy fixtures can be found on Twitter @NorwichCityAcad.
Norwich City Women
- Reserves Match 5 - Sunday, December 13 (2pm KO) vs Watford Development (H)
- First-Team Match 4 - Sunday, December 20 (2pm KO) vs Kent Football United (H)
- Reserves Match 6 - Sunday, December 20 2pm KO) vs Billericay Town Reserves (A)
Just the one game for our Women’s first team this month, who host Kent Football United at The Nest as they look to climb from seventh in the FA Women's National League - Division One South East.
The Reserves are ninth with one win from four league games in the FA Women's National League - Reserve South East Division, so December’s double-header is an opportunity for City to turn the form around.
Updates for all Norwich City Women fixtures can be found on Twitter @NorwichCityWFC.