If you’re one of the 2,000 Norwich City supporters returning to Carrow Road for our game against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, here is all the information you need to know.
Your matchday ticket displays an entry point to the stadium. The security lanes are opening at 12.30pm. Here, we will check your matchday ticket, perform a non-intrusive body temperature check, and search your bag if you have one.
Turnstiles will open at 1.30pm. Prior to entering the turnstile, you must wear a face covering (unless medically exempt). Hand sanitising stations are available once you have passed through the turnstile.
Face coverings must be worn at all time times (unless medically exempt or an under-11) including whilst in your allocated seat watching the match.
The retail shop will be open at Carrow Road from 10am to 5.30pm. There will also be two retail pop-up tents once you enter the security lanes.
There will be four concessions open in the concourse and there will be no alcohol served.
The ticket office will be open on Saturday from 12pm to 3pm to respond to any ticketing queries. Otherwise, phone lines and web chat will be available from 9am to 3pm.
Supporter Code of Conduct
You would have already agreed to adhere to the Supporter Code of Conduct before applying for tickets, but as a reminder, the measures we are putting in place to make Carrow Road a safe environment can be found here. It’s important you familiarise yourself with these before arriving at the stadium on Saturday.
Key points: Upon arrival to Carrow Road on Saturday
- Please arrive no later than 2.30pm.
- Please bring a face mask and a form of photographic ID.
- Be prepared for a non-invasive temperature check. If you are suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend.
Key points: Inside the stadium
- At all times, please ensure you practice social distancing
- Please note, no cash payments will be accepted on the day, so please bring with you a debit/credit card for refreshments. Please not, we do not accept American Express payments.
- You are requested to remain in your allocated seat at all times. If you do need to leave your seat for refreshments or to access the toilets, please wait until the gangway is clear and follow the navigational signs.
Please DO NOT attend the match at Carrow Road if;
- If you are self-isolating for 10 days as you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Waiting at home for test kit or a test site appointment.
- You have had a positive test result and you are within your 10-day isolation period.
- If you do not have symptoms but have tested positive for COVID-19, stay at home and self-isolate for 10 days from the day the test was taken.