If you’re one of the 2,000 Norwich City supporters returning to Carrow Road for our game against Nottingham Forest on Wednesday, here is all the information you need to know.
Your matchday ticket displays an entry point to the stadium. The security lanes are opening at 5.30pm. Here, we will check your matchday ticket, perform a non-intrusive body temperature check, and search your bag if you have one.
Turnstiles will open at 6.30pm. Prior to entering the turnstile, you must wear a face covering (unless medically exempt). Hand sanitising stations are available once you have passed through the turnstile.
You MUST continue to wear a face covering (unless your medically exempt, an under-16 or consuming food & drink) before, during and after the match at Carrow Road.
The retail shop will be open at Carrow Road from 10am to 10pm. There will also be one retail pop-up tent once you enter the security lanes.
There will be four concessions open in the concourse and there will be no alcohol served.
The ticket office at Carrow Road will be open between 5pm and 7.45pm.
Supporter Code of Conduct
You would have already agreed to adhere to the Supporter Code of Conduct before applying for tickets, but as a reminder, the measures we are putting in place to make Carrow Road a safe environment can be found here. It’s important you familiarise yourself with these before arriving at the stadium on Saturday.
Key points: Upon arrival to Carrow Road on Saturday
- Please arrive no later than 7.15pm.
- Please bring a face mask and a form of photographic ID.
- Be prepared for a non-invasive temperature check. If you are suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend.
Key points: Inside the stadium
- At all times, please ensure you practice social distancing
- Please note, no cash payments will be accepted on the day, so please bring with you a debit/credit card for refreshments. Please note, we do not accept American Express payments.
- You are requested to remain in your allocated seat at all times. If you do need to leave your seat for refreshments or to access the toilets, please wait until the gangway is clear and follow the navigational signs.
Please DO NOT attend the match at Carrow Road if;
- If you are self-isolating for ten days as you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Waiting at home for test kit or a test site appointment.
- You have had a positive test result and you are within your ten-day isolation period.
- If you do not have symptoms but have tested positive for COVID-19, stay at home and self-isolate for ten days from the day the test was taken.