Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit an experienced professional to manage a number of key partnership accounts, including the Front of Shirt Partner, within Norwich City’s large portfolio of partners, including the activation of well-planned campaigns.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Days of Work: Any 5 days out of 7 as agreed, including matchdays
Closing date: 5pm Friday, January 8, 2021
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Operations you will also be responsible for managing a mix of Principal and Primary Partners within the Club’s Partnership Portfolio as a single point of contact and hold responsibility for driving all business objectives to ensure a best in class service for every Partner.
Other main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, management and delivery of individual partner activations, including player appearances, seasonal campaigns and bespoke plans.
- Partner event planning, management and delivery.
- Line management within the Partnerships team.
- Assisting with management and delivery of key EFL/EPL rights.
- Creating and fostering relationships with key stakeholders externally, as well as within the Norwich City business.
- In collaboration with the Commercial leads, deliver a strategy to ensure maximum renewal rates with individual partners, and minimal churn.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks are executed thoroughly and to a high standard.
- Ad hoc tasks as set by the Head of Commercial Operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the commercial side of professional sport and within an account management capacity.
Other attributes include:
- The ability to work on strategic/joint marketing projects with internal stakeholders and across multi-platforms.
- Experience in managing end-to-end activations, including ideation, delivery, analysis and reporting.
- A strong character with the ability to manage multiple partners simultaneously.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to spin multiple plates depending on priority.
- Impeccable inter-personal and communication skills and ability to handle a varying range of personalities
- Ability to create strong working relationships both internally and externally whilst demonstrating a confident and proactive approach to working.
Previous experience in football rights delivery is desirable but not essential.
To apply for the role of Senior Partnerships Manager please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.