Norwich City is looking for supporters from around the world to appear on a special ‘Fan Wall’ for the upcoming behind-closed-doors fixtures.
Launched by the Premier League, the initiative aims to bring together supporters from each club on an online video call as they share their thoughts and reactions to games involving their team.
The ‘Fan Wall’ will feature on broadcasts around the globe by the Premier League’s host broadcasters in each country, enabling you to display your love and support for the Canaries to a worldwide audience.
Term and conditions:
- Fans will be asked to read and sign a consent form prior to matchday
- If the fan breaks any of the rules, they will be removed from the stream
- Fans will need a device connected to the internet that can use Google Chrome with headphones connected to that device
- Fans will be required to access the ‘Fan Wall’ 60 minutes prior to kick-off and stay for the duration of the game
- On the day of the match, Premier League Productions will hold a test with each fan to ensure the technology is working
- Fans must provide their name, email address and telephone number in order to enter the competition
- There is no age restriction. We would like to see as many Junior Canaries represented as possible
- The competition will close on Monday June 15, 12pm and winners will be contacted directly by Premier League Productions following this date
The initiative will be run and managed my Premier League Productions who’ll be in touch directly with selected fans and monitoring the stream during the game.
In order to enter the competition and be in with a chance of featuring on the ‘Fan Wall’, CLICK HERE and enter your details. Winners will be contacted four days before each match.