In line with government guidelines and protocols, Norwich City can confirm that the club’s Fan Hub store based at Jarrold Norwich will reopen on Monday, June 15.
The store has been closed for the past three months because of the coronavirus pandemic but is set to open its doors once again from Monday.
Revised opening times will be in place at first, as well as the store remaining closed on Sundays.
A number of measures have been put in place to ensure the store is as safe of possible for staff and customers:
- Only 20 customers will be permitted inside the store at one time
- There are hand sanitisation stations throughout
- There is a one-way system for customers to navigate
- Protective screens are in place at tillpoints
- We are only accepting card payments
- Staff will have their temperatures checked regularly and be issued with PPE
Please be aware that there will be no click and collect service available and all ticketing enquiries are encouraged to go through the ticket office via phone or online.
Fan Hub opening times from Monday, June 15
The club’s store at Carrow Road will remain closed until further notice.