After being called up to represent Poland Under-21s for their upcoming UEFA European U21 qualifier, Przemyslaw Placheta has been named in the country’s senior squad for the first time.
Poland face Ukraine in a friendly on Wednesday, November 11 at 7.45pm, with the U21s playing against Latvia on Tuesday, November 17 at 4.30pm as they look to qualify for the 2021 championship.
Kenny McLean has a huge game coming up on Thursday, November 12, as Scotland face Serbia in the UEFA Euro 2020 play-off final.
Scotland haven’t reached a major tournament since 1998, so history is waiting to be written.
Similarly, Northern Ireland face Slovakia on the same day and Michael McGovern will be hoping for the same outcome.
Both sides also have UEFA Nations League qualifiers to play in the international break, Scotland taking on Slovakia and Israel, while Northern Ireland face Austria and Romania.
Elsewhere in the UEFA Nations League, Netherlands are third in League A Group 1 at the time of writing, one point behind Italy and two behind Poland, making their upcoming game against Bosnia and Herzegovina a must-win for Tim Krul and co.
Frank de Boer’s side will then face Poland in what could be a qualifying decider, but a friendly match against Spain on Wednesday is first on the agenda.
Following a friendly with France, Teemu Pukki and Finland are set to take on Bulgaria and Wales in the UEFA Nations League B Group 4. Finland have already qualified from the group with nine points from four games.
The same cannot be said for the Republic of Ireland, who have only managed two points. Adam Idah will be looking to contribute to the country’s first win in the group stage with games against Wales and Bulgaria following a friendly versus England at Wembley Stadium.
Last but not least, England Under-21s will be looking to continue their dominance in Group C of the UEFA Euro Under-21 qualifiers, with Oliver Skipp called up for Aidy Boothroyd’s Three Lions. They take on Andorra and Albania during the international break.
All times written in BST.
Full schedule of City players on international duty
Wednesday, November 11 (Friendlies)
- Luxembourg v Austria (7.30pm) - Danel Sinani
- Netherlands v Spain (7.45pm) - Tim Krul
- Poland v Ukraine (7.45pm) - Przemyslaw Placheta
- France v Finland (8.10pm) - Teemu Pukki
Thursday, November 12 (UEFA Nations League play-off final)
- Serbia v Scotland (7.45pm) - Kenny McLean
- Northern Ireland v Slovakia (7.45pm) - Michael McGovern
Thursday, November 12 (Friendlies)
- England v Republic of Ireland (8pm) - Adam Idah
Friday, November 13 (UEFA European Under-21s qualifiers)
- England U21s v Andorra U21s (7.30pm) - Oliver Skipp
Saturday, November 14 (UEFA Nations League qualifiers)
- Cyprus v Luxembourg (5pm) - Danel Sinani
Sunday, November 15 (UEFA Nations League qualifiers)
- Slovakia v Scotland (2pm) - Kenny McLean
- Netherlands v Bosnia and Herzegovina (5pm) - Tim Krul
- Bulgaria v Finland (5pm) - Teemu Pukki
- Wales v Republic of Ireland (5pm) - Adam Idah
- Austria v Northern Ireland (7.45pm) - Michael McGovern
Tuesday, November 17 (UEFA European Under-21s qualifiers)
- Poland U21s v Latvia U21s (4.30pm) - Przemyslaw Placheta
- England U21s v Albania U21s (7.25pm) - Oliver Skipp
Tuesday, November 17 (UEFA Nations League qualifiers)
- Luxembourg v Azerbaijan (7.45pm) - Danel Sinani
Wednesday, November 18 (UEFA Nations League qualifiers)
- Poland v Netherlands (7.45pm) - Tim Krul
- Israel v Scotland (7.45pm) - Kenny McLean
- Wales v Finland (7.45pm) - Teemu Pukki
- Republic of Ireland v Bulgaria (7.45pm) - Adam Idah
- Northern Ireland v Romania (7.45pm) - Michael McGovern