Salary: £19,500 plus company benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and confident individual to join our team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Academy Kit Assistant. Reporting to the Kit Manager, the Kit Assistant will be responsible in ensuring all kit is prepared to the highest standard for both training and match-day.
The role of Kit Assistant will further enhance the Academy structure in pursuit of Category One Status in line with the Premier League Elite Player Performance Plan and assist in the smooth running of the First Team Department.
The nature of the role demands a candidate who is enthusiastic, reliable and flexible to unsociable working hours to ensure the cover of training and match day responsibilities.
· Ensure training kit is provided for scholars, development squad players and Academy staff in a smooth and organised manner
· Ensure washing is started and progressed ready for following shifts
· Preparing match-day kits for scholars and development squad
· Print up and distribute all kits for staff and players for pre-season
· Follow instruction from line Manager
· Cover scholar training and Saturday home fixtures, alongside Development Squad training
· Cover Development Squad home and away fixtures
· Ensure all match kits 9-16 are ready and washed and repacked
· Ensure stock levels are recorded and maintained
· General duties as and when required
· Flexible and willing to work unsociable hours
· A strategic planner, organiser and co-ordinator
· A people person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Knowledgeable and possess experience of working within the football environment
· Computer literate and good written skills
· The ability to multitask and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to establish a career within a Category 1 Academy at a Championship Football Club. It suits a candidate who is self-motivated, committed and able to work individually and as part of a successful team.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.
To apply for the role of Academy Kit Assistant please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for all applications is 5pm on 27th November 2020.