Norwich City will host a special live screening for families of our trip to Bristol City on Saturday (12.30pm kick-off)
The screening will be held in the Gunn Club and Top of the Terrace lounges at Carrow Road with Junior Canaries members able to attend for free with a paying adult (£10).
Junior Canaries will also get a free meal and drink with their ticket – their paying adult will receive a free drink only.
Non-Junior Canaries members can attend for a price of £10, including a free meal and drink, however this can be topped to a Junior Canaries membership for just an extra £2.50, which has a host of benefits listed here.
Tickets are now available by phone on 01603 721902 (option one).
All fans will also be asked to adhere to the supporter code of conduct before confirming their attendance at the event.
Fan safety at the event is the club’s top priority, and we have therefore implemented a number of procedures to ensure fans can enjoy the event safely, which can be found below:
- Non-invasive temperature check on arrival
- Details taken to comply with the NHS track and trace system
- Sanitising station on arrival, and a one-way system in operation
- Fans will be seated at their own private table with socially distanced seating (max six per booking)
- Card payments ONLY accepted in each lounge (no cash transactions or AMEX under any circumstances)
- We will be operating table service only
- A one-way system will be in operation around the venue
- Face masks will be required in the venue, but can be removed once fans are seated at their table
- Attendees will be encouraged to use NHS test and trace app on arrival