Following recent confirmation from the EFL, Norwich City are pleased to be hosting a live screening event at Carrow Road of our away fixture against Rotherham United on Saturday, October 17 (3pm kick-off).
Outside of the pilot event for the Preston match, it will be the first time we have welcomed fans back to Carrow Road since February 2020.
The event will be held in the Gunn Club and Top of the Terrace lounges, with tickets priced at £10 per person. A complimentary drink is included in the price of the ticket.
A hot food offering will also be available to purchase at the event.
Confirmation of what is on offer:
- Choice of a free drink (Wherry 500ml, East Coast IPA 330ml, Budweiser 330ml, house wine 175ml or a soft drink)
- Option to purchase food at your table (choice of all steak, chicken tikka or vegetarian tikka Pukka Pie) plus portions of chips.
- Multiple screens to enjoy the game
- Doors open at 2pm and close at 6pm
Tickets will be available by phone on 01603 721902 (option one) from 9am on Friday, October 16 to season ticket holders and members ONLY.
Owing to the late confirmation by the EFL of the event, we are unable to offer a priority window on purchasing tickets. The club will introduce a priority sales window for any future live screening events.
To comply with social distancing, there will be limited tickets available for the event.
All fans will also be asked to adhere to the supporter code of conduct before confirming their attendance at the event.
Fan safety at the event is the club’s top priority, and we have therefore implemented a number of procedures to ensure fans can enjoy the event safely, which can be found below:
- Non-invasive temperature check on arrival
- Details taken to comply with the NHS track and trace system
- Sanitising station on arrival, and a one-way system in operation
- Fans will be seated at their own private table with socially distanced seating (max six per booking)
- Card payments ONLY accepted in each lounge (no cash transactions or AMEX under any circumstances)
- We will be operating table service only
- A one-way system will be in operation around the venue
- Face masks will be required in the venue, but can be removed once fans are seated at their table
- Attendees will be encouraged to use NHS test and trace app on arrival