Norwich City are delighted to confirm that our upcoming fixtures against Wycombe Wanderers, Brentford, Millwall and Middlesbrough will be screened live in lounges at Carrow Road.
The news comes after the recent success of the live screening of City’s 2-1 win over Rotherham United, with over 200 people attending beambacks in the Gunn Club and Top of the Terrace.
The home matches against Wycombe and Millwall will be screened in the Gunn Club only, with away matches against Brentford and Middlesbrough being screened in both the Gunn Club and Top of the Terrace.
Admission is £10 with tickets available to season ticket holders and members ONLY. The ticket includes the choice of a free drink (Wherry 500ml, East Coast IPA 330ml, Budweiser 330ml, house wine 175ml or a soft drink) and an option to purchase a Pukka Pie and chips for your table.
Please note, there are limited tickets available for these events.
Tickets to all live screenings will be available by phone on 01603 721902 (option one) from 9am on Wednesday, October 21.
All fans will also be asked to adhere to the supporter code of conduct before confirming their attendance at the event.
Fan safety at the event is the club’s top priority, and we have therefore implemented a number of procedures to ensure fans can enjoy the event safely, which can be found below:
- Non-invasive temperature check on arrival
- Details taken to comply with the NHS track and trace system
- Sanitising station on arrival, and a one-way system in operation
- Fans will be seated at their own private table with socially distanced seating (max six per booking)
- Card payments ONLY accepted in each lounge (no cash transactions or AMEX under any circumstances)
- We will be operating table service only
- A one-way system will be in operation around the venue
- Face masks will be required in the venue, but can be removed once fans are seated at their table
- Attendees will be encouraged to use NHS test and trace app on arrival