Norwich City’s Sky Bet Championship fixture against Preston North End will be available to watch in full on the club’s iFollow video platform this weekend.
The game kicks off at 3pm (UK time) on Saturday, September 19.
All season ticket holders will receive a unique complimentary iFollow promotional code to their registered email address on Thursday afternoon.
Supporters are reminded to ensure that their accounts and registered email addresses are up to date. Supporters are able to update their email addresses by clicking here. Alternatively, please phone the club’s ticket office on 01603 721902 (option 1).
For a detailed video guide on how to update your account’s email address online click here.
Once supporters have received their unique promotional code via email, this can then be redeemed on the Norwich City iFollow platform anytime up until kick off. Once redeemed, supporters will have access to the live match stream of the Preston fixture on the iFollow platform.
Please note codes should not be shared and can be used for the Preston game only. No replacement codes will be offered by the club.
Complimentary access to the platform will end following the conclusion of the live stream.
How to redeem iFollow promotional codes
- Visit canaries.co.uk and search for the iFollow dropdown link on the main navigation bar, at the top of the page
- Hover over the iFollow dropdown link and click subscribe
- Scroll down to Match Passes, select the fixture that you wish to watch and click ‘Subscribe Now’
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your email address and password. If not, create a free account by clicking ‘Register Now’, completing the form and clicking ‘Create Account’ at the bottom.
- Enter your promo code into the box on screen and click ‘Apply’ to activate your discount. Your Match Pass will then be available for free. Please note, you will still have to enter your card details in order to process the free match, but don’t worry, you will not be charged.
- Head to the match centre via either the website home page, or the ‘Next Match’ link on the iFollow dropdown before kick-off to tune in.
Should supporters have issues redeeming their promotional code on Saturday, they should contact the ticket office on 01603 721902 (option 1) or use our live chat service (tickets.canaries.co.uk).
For those supporters who are not due to receive a complimentary promotional code, a Match Pass can be purchased for £10. The Match Pass will allow supporters access to the live video feed of the game.
Prior to the match starting, our free-to-air pre-match show NR1 LIVE will be broadcast across our Facebook, YouTube and Twitter channels from 2.30pm.
Supporters will then have to switch over to their iFollow accounts to watch the game, before tuning back into NR1 LIVE for the half-time and post-match discussion with host Darren Eadie and guests.
A full list of frequently asked questions surrounding the iFollow platform can be viewed by clicking here.
Supporters experiencing technical issues with the club’s iFollow platform are encouraged to email email@example.com.
Please note, the club’s iFollow platform is provided by the EFL.