As part of the ongoing expansion of our Technology Department at a very exciting time, we are delighted to present a new opportunity for a passionate and driven Website Content Assistant to join the team at Norwich City Football Club.
Website Content Assistant
Location: Carrow Road, Norwich
Contract and Hours: Permanent, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday inclusive
Salary: £22,500 - £25,000 per annum plus Company Benefits
In a fast paced and varied environment, we are searching for someone with excellent attention to detail, possessing a positive can-do attitude to every task at hand. The ideal applicant will have experience in working with several content management systems alongside basic HTML knowledge, as well as a good understanding of user-experience design for websites and mobile apps. Experience working with mobile apps is desirable.
The successful applicant will assist the Websites and Systems Manager to ensure all the Club’s digital platforms are kept up to date and display best practice in terms of SEO and an end-to-end user experience.
Other key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take responsibility for collecting and uploading the content on the Club mobile app and maintain the look and feel to provide maximum appeal to customers
- Regularly update various Club website pages, eg. lottery winners, Delia’s Canary Catering Menus, the partners portfolios, Junior Canaries quizzes, as requested using the relevant CMS and basic HTML
- Assist the Website and Systems Manager with product and event launches, as well as system upgrades
- Update and assist users on the Club’s intranet
- Liase with various key stakeholders across the business so that all content and imagery is continually refreshed, as well as pulling together content plans where necessary
- Attend third party user groups and meetings, as well as researching into what other websites offer to ensure the Club gets the most out of all platforms
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now on careers.canaries.co.uk to become our Website Content Assistant!
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021.
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.