Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Days of Work: Monday to Friday with the flexibility to work some home Matchdays as and when required
Closing date: 5pm Monday 1st February 2021
Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and confident individual to work as Commercial Development Manager. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years sales experience working in a B2B capacity along with a passion and knowledge of football.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Development, this role will be responsible for sales across a variety of different revenue streams including, Partnerships, Hospitality & Advertising.
The successful candidate will spend their first couple of months meeting and working closely with the Head of Commercial Development & Head of Commercial Operations to contextualize their role within the team and to understand the Commercial team responsibilities.
Other main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using traditional and new means, carry out lead generation campaigns, in support of sales objectives.
- In collaboration with the commercial team, deliver the Club’s advertising & sponsorship sales budgets.
- Cross sell match day hospitality and experiences to both new and existing client base.
- Work with the Club’s legal counsel, and utilising existing systems, ensure all sales are processed accurately & contracts administered accordingly.
- Manage relationships with relevant external advertising and sponsorship agencies.
- Collaboratively with relevant internal stakeholders, review and explore financial and operational efficiencies across advertising and sponsorship product sales and delivery.
- Using both sales performance data and customer feedback, constantly look to refine and improve the existing advertising and sponsorship product range.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively across departments.
Other attributes include:
- The ability to work strategically with internal and external stakeholders and across multi-platforms.
- A strong character with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to spin multiple plates depending on priority.
- Impeccable inter-personal and communication skills and ability to handle a varying range of personalities.
- Ability to create strong working relationships both internally and externally whilst demonstrating a confident and proactive approach to working.
To apply for the role of Commercial Development Manager please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org