Location: Across Norwich City Football Club sites
Contract and Hours: 37.5 hours per week, as and when required.
Salary: £18,525 per annum, plus Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join the Operations Team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Groundsperson. This is an excellent role for someone who is a team player with a conscientious work ethic, always striving to deliver their very best. The ideal applicant will be comfortable with working outside in all weather conditions as part of the nature of the role.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all First Team pitches are maintained and ready for use as required by the Football Management department.
- Ensuring all Academy pitches are maintained and available for training and fixtures as agreed with the Academy Manager.
- Ensure the Academy in-door training facility is maintained and regularly brushed.
- Assist in delivering an end of season maintenance programme.
- Maintain all grounds area’s as required.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now on careers.canaries.co.uk to become our Groundsperson.
Closing date: Wednesday 28th July 2021.
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.