Grant Hanley played all 90 minutes for Scotland in their 0-0 draw against England in Euro 2020 on Friday evening.
Hanley made it two starts in two group stage games for Scotland in their Euro campaign, having played all 90 minutes in their 2-0 loss to Czech Republic on Monday.
The City skipper was vital in keeping it goalless throughout the high-tension game between the two rivals, seeing them take a point each by the full-time whistle.
That result now gives Scotland a point in Group D, level on points with Croatia. Scotland play their final group stage game against Croatia on Tuesday (8pm KO)
Full schedule of Norwich players at Euro 2020 (all times in UK time)
Saturday, June 19
- Spain v Poland (8pm) - Przemyslaw Placheta
Monday, June 21
- North Macedonia v Netherlands (5pm) - Tim Krul
- Finland v Belgium (8pm) - Teemu Pukki
Tuesday, June 22
- Croatia v Scotland (8pm) - Grant Hanley
Wednesday, June 23
- Sweden v Poland (5pm) - Przemyslaw Placheta
Saturday, June 26 - Sunday, June 11
- Knockout stages - fixtures TBC