An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and highly motivated candidate to join the Academy Analysis Team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Academy Performance Analyst.
Academy Performance Analyst
Location: Lotus Training Centre
Contract and Hours: Permanent, 40 hours a week, As and when required
Salary: £19,760 per annum, plus Company Benefits
The ideal candidate will be committed and hard-working, with a wealth of enthusiasm and knowledge alongside effective communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will work closely with the Lead Academy Analyst and Head of Academy Data & Performance Analysis to ensure all Performance Analysis services within the Academy run efficiently for players, coaches and all staff.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the delivery and development of performance analysis services across all phases
- Record a variety of Academy matches
- Record various Academy training sessions
- Code individual and team clips live to allow instant feedback
- Observe team and individual performance and give detailed developmental points
- Provide post-match statistical reports through a bespoke coding window
- Upload weekly data to longitudinal databases
- Provide individual video and statistical feedback on Academy players
- Work closely with age group coaches on bespoke tasks
- Engage with players and staff across the Academy
- BSc/BA in Sports Science/Performance Analysis
- Minimum of 1 year’s working in elite football
- Knowledge and expertise of industry standard performance analysis software’s, such as Hudl, SportsCode, Coach Paint, Wyscout and SBG Focus
- MSc/MRes in Performance Analysis
- Experience of working in a Professional Football Academy setting with elite young athletes
- FA Coaching badges
- Hold a valid, clean driver’s license
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now on careers.canaries.co.uk to become our Academy Performance Analyst!
Closing date: Friday 25th June 2021.
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.