An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join The Regional Development Programme at Norwich City Football Club in the role of EJA Development Coach.
EJA Development Coach
Contract and Hours: Casual
Salary: Hourly rate
This is an excellent role for someone who is passionate about youth football and dedicated to developing individuals and teams within a competitive environment. The candidate will work with Partner Club, Histon FC, in Cambridgeshire and work alongside the Manager of selected age groups to provide a positive learning environment and well organised yearly training programme. This is a casual role and work will be offered on an ad-hoc basis, which can be accepted or declined.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Session planning
- Delivery of coaching sessions on allocated training nights between September to April/May (Season only).
- To support Partner Club management on match days for league and cup fixtures (Optional)
- To act as a role model for all of our young male players
- To achieve all the delivery goals set by the RDP
- To be approachable to players and parents
- Liaise with, and maintain open communication with line management.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the groups being delivered and ensure all registers are up to date.
- Complete appropriate reporting documents dependant programme being delivered.
- Ensure RDP delivery policies and protocols is adhered to when delivering sessions and representing the RDP.
- Administration as required.
- Maintain equipment and ensure appropriate use if provided
- To continue to upskill knowledge in the role by attending RDP CPD events.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now on careers.canaries.co.uk to become our EJA Development Coach!
Closing date: Monday 5th July 2021
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.