A vacancy has arisen to work with the talented catering team at Norwich City Football Club.
Back of House Administration Manager
Location: Carrow Road, Norwich
Contract and Hours: Permanent, 40 hours a week, any 5 days out of 7 as agreed including matchdays
We are excited to present a new opportunity within the Catering Team for an enthusiastic and highly organised Back of House Administration Manager.
In a fast paced and varied environment, we are searching for an excellent communicator and pro-active problem solver, who can work methodically and in a timely manner in order to meet tight deadlines. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience in working in an administration role, being computer literate and used to being flexible and adaptable to suit the needs of the business. They will be a self-motivated individual who can lead by example, upholding and promoting high levels on hygiene standards.
The successful applicants will work closely with the Executive Chef, assisting with all aspects of management within the 11 different kitchens at Norwich City Football Club.
Other key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, interview and induct casual chefs and kitchen porters to work matchdays
- Utilise the staff database to record worker details, roster and approve timesheets, and run payroll checks where necessary
- Manage Kitchen Assistants across the various different kitchens
- Book casual workers for shifts as required, producing rotas that meet business requirements whilst also working within a catering budget
- Assist with the management of health and safety elements of the kitchen working with the Club Health and Safety Manager, including writing risk assessments and recording aspects of food hygiene to meet Health and Safety Requirements
- Manage immediate low-level HR issues, escalating to the Club HR department where appropriate
- Manage any administrative elements as required by the Executive Head Chef, including the reciept of invoices, maintenance costs, stocktake, and organising/recording staff training
The position will involve working weekends, evenings and some bank holidays, so applicants must be able to work some unsociable hours depending on the needs of the business.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now on careers.canaries.co.uk to become our Back of House Administration Manager!
Closing date: Wednesday 7th April 2021