A vacancy has arisen to work with the talented commercial team at Norwich City Football Club.
Partnerships Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum plus Club benefits eg. eligibility for discretionary annual bonus (no commission scheme)
Days of Work: Monday to Friday with the flexibility to work some home Matchdays as and when required
Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 7th April 2021
Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and confident individual to work as Partnerships Sale Executive within our Commercial Team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years sales experience working in a B2B capacity along with a passion and knowledge of football, although previous football-based experience is not essential.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Development, this role will be responsible for selling the Club’s range of partnerships packages locally, nationally and internationally. It will be in the successful candidate’s gift to demonstrate clear initiative in order to meet objectives, encompassing market research, the building of a sales pipeline and CRM, lead generation, contract management and sales completion.
Other main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Striving to achieve the Club’s annual partnerships revenue budget, target and KPI’s
- Blending telesales and digital prospecting in order to carry out lead generation campaigns, in support of sales objectives
- Preparing sales propositions and business cases suitable to potential partner’s brand objectives
- Providing regular reports for the Club’s Senior Leadership Team on sales opportunities and potential new Club partners
- Representing the Club in the Norfolk and Norwich business community, building relationships with potential new Club partners as well as developing and maintaining good relationships across the sports partnerships and marketing industry, including but not limited to; Brands, Football Clubs, Leagues, Federations and Sports Marketing Agencies
- Cross sell matchday hospitality and experiences to both new and existing client base
- Working with the Club’s legal counsel, utilising existing systems and ensuring that all sales are processed accurately and contracts administered accordingly
The ideal candidate will have a commitment to forging a career within sports, alongside excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to working. As the role will involve regular travel across Norwich City Football Club sites, a full driver’s licence is essential. Days of work will be Monday to Friday inclusive, with the flexibility to work some unsociable hours and matchdays as and when required.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now on careers.canaries.co.uk to become our Partnerships Sales Executive!