Norwich City Football Club are delighted to announce a vacancy for an academy strength and conditioning coach.
The successful candidate will provide strength and conditioning support to the academy players (under-9 to under-23), including field and gym-based sessions. The role will be based at the club’s training ground and require attendance on academy training days as well as matchday responsibilities, both home and away, as required.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking and possess exceptional communication skills and critical decision making under pressure. The successful candidate should have experience working in elite sport and understand the level of commitment and proficiency required and has displayed this consistently.
- BSc in Sports Science, strength and conditioning or similar
- UKSCA or equivalent (or ability to obtain within six months)
- Experience in planning and delivering progressive rehabilitation programmes for injured athletes
- Experience planning and delivering pitch and gym-based strength and conditioning support to elite individual or team sport athletes
- Experience working in a professional football environment
- BASES Accreditation
- ISAK Level 1 Accreditation
- MSc in strength and conditioning / sport science
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘apply’ now on https://careers.canaries.co.uk/?param=2 to become our Academy Strength and Conditioning Coach!
For an informal discussion about the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (head of academy athletic performance)
Closing date: Monday, June 21, 2021.
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.