The Junior Canaries Family FanZone in association with Gravity Active Entertainment will be open from 12.30pm-2.30pm, prior to each Saturday 3pm fixture.
Our 3G pitch will be available for Junior Canaries and Season Ticket Holders aged 0-16 to enjoy a whole host of fun Football based activities throughout the season. Members and Season Ticket Holders must bring their 2019-20 Smart Cards to enter.
Not yet a Junior Canary? Sign up now to gain access to the members-only area at the Carrow Park FanZone, plus a whole host of benefits.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Family FanZone takes place at Carrow Park, adjacent to the stadium and opposite the South Stand (see map below), and opens two hours before kick-off.
FanZone Opening Times
|FIXTURE||DATE||FANZONE OPENS||FANZONE CLOSES|
|Norwich City v Newcastle||Saturday 17th August 2019||12.30pm||2.30pm|
|Norwich City v Chelsea||Saturday 24th August 2019||10.00am||12noon|
|Norwich City v Man City||Saturday 14th September 2019||3pm||5pm|
|Norwich City v Aston Villa||Saturday 5th October 2019||12.30pm||2.30pm|
|Norwich City v Man United||Sunday 27th October 2019||2pm||4pm|
|Norwich City v Watford||Saturday 9th November 2019||12.30pm||2.30pm|
|Norwich City v Arsenal||Sunday 1st December 2019||TBC||TBC|
|Norwich City v Liverpool||Saturday 8th February 2020||12.30pm||2.30pm|
|Norwich City v Leicester City||Saturday 29th February 2020||12.30pm||2.30pm|
|Norwich City v Southampton||Saturday 14th March 2020||12.30pm||2.30pm|
|Norwich City v Everton||Saturday 21st March 2020||12.30pm||2.30pm|
|Norwich City v Brighton||Saturday 11th April 2020||12.30pm||2.30pm|
|Norwich City v West Ham||Saturday 21st April 2020||12.30pm||2.30pm|
|Norwich City v Burnley||Saturday 9th May 2020||12.30pm||2.30pm|
The Junior Canaries Family FanZone Loyalty Card
New for 2019-20, Junior Canaries can now collect a stamp for every fixture they attend at the FanZone for the chance to win a 2020-21 Fan of The Match package. Once you have collected all 6 stamps, return your loyalty card at the FanZone on a matchday or post to the address on the reverse of the card. You will then be eligible to collect a brand new loyalty card at the next FanZone you attend to collect another 6 stamps for a second entry into the prize draw.
All loyalty cards must be submitted by 5pm, on June 1st 2020. There will then be a prize draw where one lucky winner will be drawn at random to win a 2020-21 Fan of The Match package. Experience a fun, laid-back but unforgettable experience which is perfect for the Norwich City superfan, for you and a guest.
FanZone Loyalty Card T&C’s
- The consent of a parent or guardian is required to receive the prize.
- Only Junior Canaries or Junior Season Ticket Holders under 16 are able to enter this competition.
- This prize is for one winner and an accompanying parent or guardian.
- Norwich City reserves the right to remove or amend this promotion at any time without notice.
- The 2020-21 fixture for this prize will be decided by the Club.
- Fans can submit a maximum of two loyalty cards per person over the course of the season.
- The winner will be notified by email no later than June 15th 2020 (5pm).
- If the winner does not respond within 5 working days, the Club reserves the right to have a second prize draw.