Delia’s Canary Catering at Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic individual with proven managerial experience within the catering industry. The successful individual will be predominantly tasked with managing our Christmas functions, as well as the day to day operation of our diverse catering department.
Starting in October, this is a temporary 3 month role, to cover our busy and successful festive season with the potential for the role to be made permanent.
Reporting into the Front of House Manager, this exciting opportunity involves working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including some unsocial hours. In return we offer an excellent, competitive salary.
Your experience in a catering environment will play a key role in achieving the following;
- Delivering excellent customer service whilst being an Ambassador for our organisation;
- Implementing and maintaining all standards across the catering department;
- Providing inspirational leadership, development and motivation of all catering staff;
- Excellent communication, forward planning and attention to detail.
The role would suit a candidate with the drive and determination to lead a large catering team in achieving and exceeding expectations.
To apply for the role of Temporary Catering Duty Manager, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for all applications is 5pm 21st September 2018.
Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic individual to work in our Finance department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and maintaining our Direct Debit functions. This is a great starting role for anyone that is looking to pursue a career in Finance and full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Controller, you will be responsible for processing Direct Debit payment runs, liaising with customers when their Direct Debit’s fail and updating a KPI report for the Financial Controller and Director of Finance.
Other duties will include assisting the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger, which will offer good experience in a wider variety of Finance tasks.
Other key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Print and send out various letters to Season Ticket holders (mandate changes, new purchases etc.)
- Assisting the Ticket Office and Lotteries Department’s with cheques – checking their paperwork, signing the cheques out, printing them for the Ticket Office and posting the journals onto the ledger;
- Processing of invoices and credit notes;
- Match Day Internal Audits of Cash Handling Areas covered on a Rota basis;
- Assist the Treasurer with Post Match Cash Ups;
- Box Office end of day processing and posting of batches;
- Setting up new customers and corporate accounts;
- Importing corporate DD imports into NCD5;
- Creating mandate letters for any corporate season tickets sold in the month; and
- Ordering stationery for the department.
The role would ideally suit a candidate who is able to demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn, is able to use own initiative and can communicate well as part of a team.
Other attributes include:
- Effective time management and communication skills;
- Willing to give extra when required;
- Good Microsoft Office skills (in particular, Outlook, Word and Excel); and
- Flexible and adaptive
To apply for the role of Accounts Assistant please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is 2nd October 2018.
Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic individuals to work in our Retail department on a casual basis between the Canaries Official store locations: Chapelfield Shopping Centre and Carrow Road, as well as other various match day retail outlets.
Ideally, the successful candidates will be available to work the majority of all home First Team fixtures. Some availability during weekdays is desirable but not essential.
Reporting into the Chapelfield and Carrow Road Store Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of customer service whilst carrying out all aspects of the Retail Sales Assistant role, striving to create a positive lasting impression on every customer’s experience.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling cash effectively in a sometimes fast pace environment, ensuring transactions are processed correctly and cash handling procedures are adhered to, this is imperative to the role, ensuring till variances are kept to a minimum and stock values are reflective of the true values;
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and customers, with a desire to ‘go the extra mile’ when possible;
- Maintaining high visual standards of the store, ensuring all products are size ordered, correctly presented and appropriately labelled;
- Ensuring the store is kept clean and tidy at all times, this may include discarding waste appropriately, cleaning display windows, polishing and vacuuming various areas of the store, as well as other appropriate light cleaning duties; and
- Creating and implementing creative and innovative window and store displays, with the help of other staff members.
The role would ideally suit a candidate who is able to demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the retail business.
Other attributes include:
- Flexibility and willingness to work in all areas of the retail operation;
- A high level of initiative and an excellent work ethic;
- Self-motivated and strive to impress in everything they do; and
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Vision and Values
To apply for the role of Retail Sales Assistant please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for enthusiastic team players who can offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money!
If you are reliable, confident and hardworking, please complete an online application.
Starting from £7.83ph
A bonus scheme is in place for full season attendance
HOURS OF WORK
Must be able to work the majority of all First Team home fixtures
Minimum 4.5 hours per match – Start time match dependent
Safety, Security and Counter Terrorism Manager
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Report any incident or occurrence among supporters to your supervisor
- Report to your supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Vision and Values
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic, please complete an online application. To apply
We currently have vacancies for:
• Matchday Kiosk staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Supervisors - Kiosk & Restaurant
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a First Team match day.
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Delia's Canary Catering are looking for organised, enthusiastic and reliable supervisors to lead our front of house teams.
The role involves supervising one of our busy kiosk bars or restaurants, you would be responsible for supervising up to 18 members of staff and serving up to 3000 customers.
We are looking for experienced restaurant staff to join our team at Delia Smith’s flagship restaurant on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Commitment to delivering Delia’s vision of offering our guests a warm and friendly welcome is essential. You will need to achieve exacting standards and deliver outstanding customer care at all times.
To apply or call the Catering HR team on 01603 218773.
Delia’s Canary Catering is committed to equal opportunities.
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.