Delia’s Canary Catering at Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
The main duties include the set up and servicing of our conference, banqueting and restaurant business, ensuring that our customer’s requirements are delivered, whilst achieving exacting standards.
Reporting into the Front of House Manager, this exciting opportunity involves working 40 hours per week, any 5 days out of 7 as agreed, including all First Team Home Fixtures. The role will therefore involve some evening and weekend work.
Experience is not essential for the right personality.
Key tasks include:
- Delivering excellent customer service whilst being an Ambassador for our organisation;
- Implementing and maintaining all standards across the catering department; and
- Excellent communication, forward planning and attention to detail.
The role would ideally suit a candidate who thrives on delivering excellent customer service and is looking to pursue a career within the hospitality sector.
To apply for the role of Catering Hospitality Assistant please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 20th July at 5pm
Norwich City Football Club was formed in 1902, and is one of the best supported clubs in the Championship to date. The Club’s vision is to become an established Premier League Club, driven by our proud, passionate football community and following the development of the current post holder we have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and committed IT Technician & Administrator.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Network & Projects Manager, this role will provide a high level of IT support to the Club, including being the Hardware / software / communications first line of support and liaising with software houses and support companies to fix IT problems quickly and efficiently.
The role offers the successful individual the chance to be part of a small highly skilled team with good opportunities for development, allowing an individual to grow and flourish within the role, diversifying their experience and adding genuine value across the Club.
About the Person
The right person will be confident and self-motivated with experience of providing IT 1st/2nd line helpdesk support, together with knowledge of networking & troubleshooting with TCP/IP and a methodical responsive approach to problem solving.
Experience or knowledge in one or more of the following is highly desirable:-
- Microsoft desktop operating systems XP/7/10.
- Apple hardware & operating systems IOS & OS X.
- Microsoft Office 2010/2016/365.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 administration including Active Directory, folder/share security permissions, DHCP, DNS & print server.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or later.
- Cisco managed switches & understanding of VLANs.
- Corporate wireless network administration & troubleshooting.
- Structured network cabling patching & troubleshooting.
- VMware vSphere virtualisation environment.
- Veritas Backup Exec 2012/2016
- Commercial EPOS systems & PDQ terminals.
- Configuration & troubleshooting of networked printers & MFD’s.
- IBM iSeries/AS400
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Salary and Benefits
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, discretionary bonus, 20% discount in Delia’s Restaurant, cycle to work, pension scheme, 1X annual salary group life insurance and a ticket to every home league match. We have a genuinely engaging, modern, pro-active and collaborative culture, together with a strong commitment to individual growth and development.
If you would like to join us and be part of our journey please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for all applications is 5pm Friday 20th July 2018.
Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic individuals to sell our Matchday Programmes and Golden Goal tickets at locations in and around the Carrow Road Stadium area on Matchday’s. The successful candidates will be responsible for their pitch and reconciling their sales at each matchday.
Reporting into the Lotteries Manager, this exciting opportunity involves working on Matchday’s at Carrow Road, 3 hours prior to kick-off until 15 minutes after kick-off, on a casual basis.
All applicants must be over the age of 16.
To apply for the role of Matchday Seller, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be taken until all positions are filled.
We are looking for enthusiastic team players who can offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money!
If you are reliable, confident and hardworking, please complete an online application.
Starting from £7.83ph
A bonus scheme is in place for full season attendance
HOURS OF WORK
Must be able to work the majority of all First Team home fixtures
Minimum 4.5 hours per match – Start time match dependent
Safety, Security and Counter Terrorism Manager
Steward’s primary role is to ensure the safety and welfare of all supporters regardless of age, gender, religious or other beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or the team they support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the stadium at given dates and times as dictated by the Matchday Safety Officer
- To be trained and assessed to a level 2 stewarding qualification within the National Qualifications Framework
- To ensure that the requirements of the safety certificate and ground regulations are met at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of supporters within the site
- Direct supporters to seating areas by checking tickets
- Ensure that gangways and exit / evacuation routes are kept clear
- Report any incident or occurrence among supporters to your supervisor
- Report to your supervisor any damage or defect which is likely to pose a threat to spectator safety e.g. a damaged seat or barrier
- Be capable of recognising potential fire hazards and suspect packages, reporting such findings immediately to a supervisor
- Know the location of the first aid room
- Comply promptly with any instruction given in an emergency by the Matchday Safety Officer or supervisor
- Remain at allocated post as instructed unless authorised or ordered to do otherwise by a supervisor
- Assist as required in the evacuation of the ground
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Matchday Stewards must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellent customer services in all areas of the stadium
- Continue to listen to our customers and communicate with them to ensure continual improvement
- Work towards ensuring we meet all safety and security standards
- Must reinforce and reflect the Club’s Vision and Values
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic, please complete an online application. To apply
We currently have vacancies for:
• Matchday Kiosk staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Supervisors - Kiosk & Restaurant
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a First Team match day.
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Delia's Canary Catering are looking for organised, enthusiastic and reliable supervisors to lead our front of house teams.
The role involves supervising one of our busy kiosk bars or restaurants, you would be responsible for supervising up to 18 members of staff and serving up to 3000 customers.
We are looking for experienced restaurant staff to join our team at Delia Smith’s flagship restaurant on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Commitment to delivering Delia’s vision of offering our guests a warm and friendly welcome is essential. You will need to achieve exacting standards and deliver outstanding customer care at all times.
To apply or call the Catering HR team on 01603 218773.
Delia’s Canary Catering is committed to equal opportunities.
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.