Join the Team
Salary: £19,500 plus company benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and confident individual to join our team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Academy Kit Assistant. Reporting to the Kit Manager, the Kit Assistant will be responsible in ensuring all kit is prepared to the highest standard for both training and match-day.
The role of Kit Assistant will further enhance the Academy structure in pursuit of Category One Status in line with the Premier League Elite Player Performance Plan and assist in the smooth running of the First Team Department.
The nature of the role demands a candidate who is enthusiastic, reliable and flexible to unsociable working hours to ensure the cover of training and match day responsibilities.
- Ensure training kit is provided for scholars, development squad players and Academy staff in a smooth and organised manner
- Ensure washing is started and progressed ready for following shifts
- Preparing match-day kits for scholars and development squad
- Print up and distribute all kits for staff and players for pre-season
- Follow instruction from line Manager
- Cover scholar training and Saturday home fixtures, alongside Development Squad training
- Cover Development Squad home and away fixtures
- Ensure all match kits 9-16 are ready and washed and repacked
- Ensure stock levels are recorded and maintained
- General duties as and when required
- Flexible and willing to work unsociable hours
- A strategic planner, organiser and co-ordinator
- A people person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable and possess experience of working within the football environment
- Computer literate and good written skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to establish a career within a Category 1 Academy at a Championship Football Club. It suits a candidate who is self-motivated, committed and able to work individually and as part of a successful team.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.
To apply for the role of Academy Kit Assistant please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for all applications is 5pm on 27th November 2020
We are looking for enthusiastic team players with a vibrant personality to offer excellent customer service to our fans and guests on matchdays.
We offer an excellent opportunity to earn extra money, with shifts that fit around your current commitments.
If you are reliable, confident, hardworking and energetic, please complete an online application. To apply
We currently have vacancies for:
• Matchday Kiosk staff
• Restaurant Bar and Waiting staff
• Supervisors - Kiosk & Restaurant
• Chefs - All grades
• Kitchen Assistants
Come and try a job with a difference, join us and soak up the atmosphere and excitement of a First Team match day.
Experience is not essential for the right personality!
Delia's Canary Catering are looking for organised, enthusiastic and reliable supervisors to lead our front of house teams.
The role involves supervising one of our busy kiosk bars or restaurants, you would be responsible for supervising up to 18 members of staff and serving up to 3000 customers.
We are looking for experienced restaurant staff to join our team at Delia Smith’s flagship restaurant on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Commitment to delivering Delia’s vision of offering our guests a warm and friendly welcome is essential. You will need to achieve exacting standards and deliver outstanding customer care at all times.
To apply or call the Catering HR team on 01603 218773.
Delia’s Canary Catering is committed to equal opportunities.
Norwich FC’s in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans' bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, 3 hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter ( this is essential )
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
We offer concourse and hospitality work, hospitality experience would be a key benefit to this role.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Previous bookmaking experience preferred but this is not required.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please where you will need to fill out the online application stating Norwich FC as your preferred club - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections, including references, and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
Norwich City Football Club welcomes applicants irrespective of the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic determined by prevailing anti-discrimination/equality legislation.