Skip to main content Skip to site footer


Update your details, Shareholder Enquiries and view the Club Annual Report

Shareholder FAQs

How many shares do I have?

To find out how many shares you hold, please use the enquiries form above providing your name, address and shareholder reference number if you have this.

What is the value of my shares?

Norwich City Football Club is an unlisted company and therefore there is no published market share price. The Canaries Trust often purchase NCFC Club shares and therefore may wish to make an offer to purchase your shares.

Click-Here.png to visit their website. Alternatively, please email them at:

Please be advised that your shares are worth the price that anybody is prepared to purchase them at, so please feel free to explore options.

How can I buy shares?

Please visit the Canaries Trust website for more details.


How can I sell my shares?

Please visit the Canaries Trust website for more details.


How can I transfer my shares?

In order to transfer your shares you will need to complete a Stock Transfer Form and return to us with the certificate(s). Please use the enquiries section to request a form. Please note that if you are gifting the shares you will need to put nil when completing the ‘consideration money’ section.

Click-Here.png for an example Stock Transfer Form.

In the event that you are the executor of an estate, in addition to above we will require an extract of the Will showing the Executors, or alternatively a small estate form (if applicable).

Where do I send my completed forms to?

Please send your completed paperwork to:

Shareholders Department

Carrow Road



Please include either an email address or contact phone number and we will confirm receipt of your paperwork.

I’ve completed all forms required to transfer my shares– when will the new shareholder receive their certificate?

At each board meeting we will review all transfer requests and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that all of the correct documentation must be received prior to presentation to the board.

How do I update my details?

Please use the form above.

For change of addresses, we require your previous address as well as your new one. Please note that if the addresses do not match what we hold on our database there may be delays in updating your details.

For change of name we require proof, such as a marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate decree absolute, deed polland please send original copies to the Shareholder Department address above. Please include contact details to receive confirmation of receipt. The documents will be returned to you within 10 working days.

Why haven’t I received any correspondence from you?

Please contact us using the form above with the details that you believe we hold for you and we can look into this.

What do I do if I’ve lost my certificate?

Please complete an ‘Indemnity for Lost Certificate form’, which can be requested by filling in the enquiry form above, and be sure to include your correspondence address for receipt of the replacement certificate. Please allow up to a month after sending your completed form to receive the replacement.

How do I notify you of the death of a shareholder?

Please contact us at and include a copy of the death certificate and extract of the will to show that you are the executor.  If you are obtaining probate please also include a certified copy of this. If probate is not being applied for you will need to complete a Small Estate form, which can be requested by emailing the address detailed.

I haven’t received my dividend cheque, what should I do?

Please use the form above and provide full details of your shares.

My dividend cheque is out of date, what should I do?

Please use the form above and provide your name, address, full details of your shares, returning the cheque to us for cancellation.

I cannot attend the next AGM, can I still vote?

If you are unable to attend the AGM, you can assign a proxy in your place. Please use the enquiries form above for more information.

When is the AGM?

The next AGM is scheduled for Thursday 28th November 2019.

Am I entitled to membership for being a Shareholder?

As a shareholder you are entitled to a Standard Membership which you automatically enrolled into. If you have any queries with regards to your membership, please contact the Ticket Office on 01603 721902 (Option 1).

I have a query, who can I contact?

Please use the enquiries form above and we will endeavour to reply within five working days. If your enquiry requires further investigation please allow extra time, however we will keep you updated.