Update your details, Shareholder Enquiries and view the Club Annual Report

Shareholder FAQs

How many shares do I have?

To find out how many shares you hold, please use the enquiries form above providing your full name, address and shareholder reference number if you have this.

What is the value of my shares?

Norwich City Football Club Plc ("NCFC") is an unlisted company and therefore there is no published market share price. The Canaries Trust often purchase NCFC Club shares from shareholders and therefore may be able to provide you with an indicative value.

Alternatively, please email them at:

*Please be advised that your shares are worth the price that anybody is prepared to purchase them at, so please feel free to explore options.

How can I buy shares?

Please visit the Canaries Trust website for more details*.

How can I sell my shares?

NCFC does not purchase the shares of its shareholders however the Canaries Trust may be able to help with this. Please see their website for more details.

How can I transfer my shares?

In order to transfer your shares you will need to complete a Stock Transfer Form), if the shares are being gifted, or the total consideration is under £1,000 then the appropriate certificate on the reverse of the form will need to be signed. If the amount being received for the shares is over £1,000 then stamp duty is payable and the completed form together with a cheque will need to be sent to HMRC, Stamp Office in Birmingham. Please note that if you are transferring more than one class of share then a stock transfer form for each class will be required. In addition to the stock transfer form we will require your original share certificate(s) or if you have lost it/them an indemnity in place of them returned to us.

In the event that you are the executor of an estate, in addition to above we will require a copy of the death certificate, an extract of the Will showing the executors, a copy of the Grant of Probate, or alternatively a small estate form (if applicable).

I’ve completed and returned all the relevant documentation required to transfer my shares– when will the new shareholder receive their certificate?

At each board meeting all transfer requests will be reviewed and, if approved, the share certificates will be issued a few days later. Please note that all of the correct documentation must be received prior to presentation to the board which will be one week prior to the date of the meeting.

Where do I send my completed forms and documentation to?

Please send your completed paperwork to:

Shareholders Department

Carrow Road



Please include either an email address or contact phone number and we will confirm receipt of your paperwork.

How do I update my details?

Please use the form above.

For change of addresses, we require your previous address as well as your new one. Please note that if the addresses do not match what we hold on our database there may be delays in updating your details.

For change of name we require proof, such as a copy of a marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate decree absolute, deed poll and please send to the Shareholder Department address above.

Why haven’t I received any correspondence from you?

Please contact us using the form above with the details that you believe we hold for you and we can look into this.

What do I do if I’ve lost my share certificate?

Please complete an ‘Indemnity for Lost Certificate form’, which can be requested by filling in the enquiry form above, and be sure to include your correspondence address for receipt of the replacement certificate. Please allow up to a month after sending your completed form to receive the replacement.

How do I notify you of the death of a shareholder?

Please contact us at and include a copy of the death certificate, if the shares are then to be transferred please go to "How can I transfer my shares" to see the documents required.

When is the AGM?

The next AGM is scheduled for TBC.

I have a query, who can I contact?

Please use the enquiries form above and we will endeavour to reply within five working days. If your enquiry requires further investigation please allow extra time, however we will keep you updated.

I haven’t received my dividend cheque, what should I do?

Please note that dividends are normally only paid on A Preference and B Preference share classes. If you have not received your cheque then please use the form above and provide full details of your name, address and shares held.

My dividend cheque is out of date, what should I do?

Please use the form above and provide your name, address, full details of your shares, returning the cheque to us for cancellation.

I cannot attend the next AGM, can I still vote?

If you are unable to attend the AGM, you can assign a proxy in your place. Please use the enquiries form above for more information.

Am I entitled to membership for being a Shareholder?

As a shareholder you are entitled to a Home Membership which you will be automatically enrolled into. If you have any queries with regards to your membership, please contact the Ticket Office on 01603 721902 (Option 1).

Principal Partners


Primary Partners

war paint
Alan boswell
Partner Name
Fosters solicitors LLP
Tampa bay
WoodForde's Brewery
Partner Name
FCI Currency
Partner Name
Partner Name
Partner Name
Partner Name
Partner Name